𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

↣ 𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘨

Rowan observed the two young VK girls staring at the cake with hunger as he sat at the counter

Rowan observed the two young VK girls staring at the cake with hunger as he sat at the counter. "Take a piece, it won't hurt anyone," she added, giving them a wink. She saw as they took a bite and fled.

When Jay initially arrived, he noticed the cake. The blonde-haired princess shrugged as he glanced up at her. "When Carlos sees that, he is going to freak out." Strolling around the counter, he said

"I just figured a little piece wouldn't hurt them, they looked hungry." Rowan closed the cake box, defending herself.

"I think she's really gonna like the cake you guys." Opening the cake box to make sure everything was in order, Carlos said as he entered. Glancing at the missing piece in the corner, his expression sank. "Oh no."

Rowan looked at the cake herself, not realising they took big chunks out of it. "Oops."

"Who got into Jane's cake?" Loud enough for everyone in the house to hear, Carlos asked. He sighed as he turned to face the missing piece after not hearing back.

"Carlos give them a break their just kids." Rowan says as the boy just nodded in response.

Out of nowhere, there came a scream. After exchanging glances, Jay, Carlos, Evie, and Rowan went to the front porch. The four could only watch as Audrey grinned evilly before vanishing in a cloud of pink smoke, carrying a crown and sceptre on her head.

They were all startled a little as they turned to see Mal standing there—well, an older version of Mal standing there.

"Uh, you might wanna think of a spell for that." Jay said.

"There's no spell that can reverse the curse of the scepter." Mal spoke, her voice raspy and cracking.

"Well, that's a shame." Carlos trailed off to which Rowan and Celia nodded in agreement.

"Forget about me." Mal shook her head. "Audrey's out for revenge, and all of Auradon is in danger."

"What should we do?" Evie inquired.

"The only thing more powerful than the scepter... is Hades' ember." Mal explained.

"Oh, like he's just gonna hand it over if you blew him back to the Isle." Jay said crossing him arms over his chest.

"No one knows where his lair is." Evie spoke in defeat.

"I do." Celia says as everyone turned to her. "I'm his errand rat. I've got the key at my dad's."

"You're coming." Mal says as she pointed at her.

"But I just got here." Celia groaned out loud.

She turned to see the twins and Dizzy, whose screams were audible to everyone. Evie informed Dizzy that she was in charge and hurried to urge the children to stay inside.

"Guys, go get your stuff." Evie stated, and all of them except Evie and Mal came in the house.

Jay and Carlos when they arrived with their motorcycles. Rowan hopped behind Jay onto his bike after assisting Mal and Celia onto one of the bikes. Shortly afterwards, the four VKs fired up their bikes and set off on their adventure.

Without thinking, Rowan's hold on Jay's waist tightened as they listened to Mal perform her magic. The purple-haired girl finishes her sentence, and the VKs accelerate their motorcycles and ride towards the water.

But as green mist shoots from the tyres, the motorcycles glide across the water rather than plunging into the sea. travelling to the isle of the lost once again.

_________________

Author's notes

This was shorter than I really liked it to be but hopefully we get back to the longer chapters.. let's hope.

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11
wrensofvizla Minyoung_2000

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update