23

Heesung was now alone looking at Jay's whose eyes were closed.
Heesung's hand reached the younger's one and held it while caressing it gently he felt guilty that he couldn't save him, he was scared that the younger one will hate him.

He wished that he had accompanied Jay to the school then it would have never happened.

Heesung eyes were still at Jay waiting for the other one to open his eyes as soon as possible and his heart didn't wanna stop looking at his face.

Not long after that the door opened and Jay's parents came inside making Heesung's hand release from Jay's hand and stepped a little back so that his family members can meet him.

It's been a week since that incident happened, Jay was still scared after the incident making him flinch even at a small skinship or even with a small sound.

Sam was already kicked out of the school and was sent abroad further as his father can't help him this time.

Due to Heesung's request Namjoon took legal action against Sam which resulted making Sam's dad losing alot of power and shares because Namjoon was more powerful that the other person.

Right now, everyone decide to make Jay more lively and making him forgot all the things that happened which they knew was hard but they can't give up on their friend. Which could happen when Jay will agree to go on the field trip organised by the school.

After a week of not attending school, Jay had entered the school after long with Sunghoon who had became more protective than before, he even gave the most scary glances to other kid who looked at Jay or the students who were wispering.

"Hoon I will go first we have reached the classroom" said Jay in a soft voice as if his voice didn't wanna come out of his throat to which Sunghoon just nodded and said "take care" and then went towards his own class.

The moment Jay entered his classroom few wishpers were heard but Jay didn't cared he was not in a mood to take care of other people's wishpers.

Jay just went towards Sunoo who was just looking at him with his cute smile.

The moment Jay reached in front of his friend he was engulfed in a tight hug which made a starlet a little but didn't said anything because he knew it was Sunoo who will do nothing bad to him.

Every classes passed without any interference and right now both the classmates are walking towards the canteen while Jay listening to Sunoo's gossips if he will be honest he really missed Sunoo's voice and his different gossips and God knows from where he got those gossips they are always spicy.

Sunoo and Jay reached at the canteen in no time, Jay looked around to find someone whom he missed alot in his those depressed time after getting discharged from the hospital and during that time he relised that he liked the person he missed which was 'Lee Heesung'.

Yes, Jay realised his feelings for the older one when his heart started missing Heesung's voice, face and mostly his warm hands and hugs which always make Jay's heart skip a beat.

But Jay was really afraid of confessing his feelings to the older one he is scared that his heart will not be able to accept the rejection and the memory of that day was still fresh in Jay's mind making him not to move on.

Jay sat in between the two sun which were like a pillar for Jay and in front of Heesung who was just looking at him with his warm smile and eyes making Jay uncomfortable after releasing his feelings.

Heesung was really happy to see Jay in a good condition this time he will really protect the younger one at all cost and will always stand by his side.

Heesung's condition was not good in those last few days he really wanna see Jay but was afraid that he will be not able to look at the younger's sad and gloomy face and most importantly he thought that the younger one will hate him.

But right now Jay was infront of him fine and he couldn't take his eye off the younger one who was having his lunch peacefully but Heesung was full seeing the younger ones face his heart but not his stomach to make his stomach full he take few bites of his food while talking with Jake diverting his attention from Jay.

After finishing their lunch they just sat on their and chatted for a while because they still had few minutes left for the bell.

"So, will you guys will be going to the field trip?" Asked Jungwon while showing aff his dimples making Sunghoon kiss those dimple which made the younger one shy and making others roll their eyes.

"Yaa, let's go their together it will be fun right Seong-ah" Asked Sunoo while wrapping his hand around Jay's shoulder which looked comfortable and was not bothered by that little skinship.

"Yaa, it will be fun I guess" said Jay while smiling a little the moment others heard the answer a smile broke on their faces as if they had won a lottery.

"Seong do you really wanna go to the field trip you won't be uncomfortable right, you will be fine-" Sunghoon's questions were cut off by Jay's voice "yaa I wanna go their" said Jay and looked at his twin as if he was saying that he will be fine.

Hearing that Sunghoon smiled even more brightly but the two persons present over their were more than happy but didn't showed to others.

Niki just hope that this field trip can bring the smile Jay's lips which is gone and the older one can be lively again and he will do everything to make it happen.

Niki even thought of expressing his feelings for the older one in the field trip because now he wanna take care of the older one and wanna give all the love that he deserve but can Niki really express his feelings and will his feelings will be get accepted from Jay.

Niki was scared but he wanna give try it and if he will get rejected then he will be get a chance to move on and will be never be in guilt of not expressing his feelings prior.