18

Heesung came out of his class and was about to head towards the canteen but, he stopped after seeing a figure waiting for him outside of his class.

At first he decided to ignore him but his anger was a lot for that person, his legs automatically moved towards the person and stood in front of him.

Heesung didn't thought anything, but he really wanna punch that person in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" Asked the person, Sammy.

Heesung just chuckled indicating that he was annoyed by the person voice "wouldn't it be me, who will ask that question because you are standing in front of my class idiot" said Heesung and was about to turn because he didn't wanna make any scene and right now he didn't had energy to fight with a asshole like him.

But a leg stopped Heesung movement, he took a deep breath trying to stabilize his anger but it went into vain, then a felt a punch on his cheeks which made him suprised at first but after that he and Sammy had a fight.

After beating the shit out of Sammy, Heesung just went away towards canteen as he was hungry if anything happens because of this let it happen when he gets energy and he wanna look at Jay to.

Heesung met with Sunghoon outside the canteen and Sunghoon being nosy.

"You were involve in a fight" asked Sunghoon while looking at the olders cuts.

"Hmm" replied Heesung shortly and with a nod.

"Did you win?" Again Sunghoon asked to which the older just chuckled but didn't replied to Sunghoon.

Sunghoon didn't mind that the older didn't respond his question.
"You like Seong right?" Asked Sunghoon while straight with a no expression face.

"Yes" replied Heesung without thinking which made the younger suprise because he got a instead reply.

Heesung noticed that Sunghoon was deep into his thoughts.

"You don't have to worry you can trust me, Sunghoon-na" said Heesung with a smile.

Heesung and Sunghoon went towards the table where they usually sit and not long after that Heesung saw Jay with sunoo, his and Jay's eyes met for a second.

Heesung's eyes were focused on the younger who was treating his wounds on the face.

Jay finished cleaning the elders wounds and then left to wash his hands and Heesung just stared at the younger one like he was captured, the others friends just chuckled.

"Somebody is in love~" said Jake in a singing voice while taking some of the food from his friends plate.

Heesung didn't say anything he just stared at Jay who was coming back to his place which was next to him.

Heesung diverted his gaze and started eating as he was hungry but he always took glaces of Jay.

Jay having his food while taking some of glimpse of Heesung who was eating his lunch, Jay really wanna ask whom he fought with but he didn't, he was worried about Heesung which he didn't knew why or maybe he knew but was denying it.

Lunch break was over and everyone went to their class, everything went normal and it wasr the time to go home the school was in rush, the students were tired of continuous studying.

Sunghoon and Jay reached their house, and towards their room.

Jay was sitting on the sofa with his twin because their parents wanted to talk to them.

"Why?" asked Sunghoon with a curious look.

"Today we will be going to Mr. Namjoon's house because they called us for dinner, so you both have to get ready till 7o'clock" said Jun while looking at his kids.

Who just nooded and went towards their room to get ready because it was already 6o'clock.

At 7 the Park family went towards the Lee family who were busy preparing dinner for the guest.

The moment the Park family reached they were greeted by the lee family with a warm hug and greetings.

The only child of Lee was busy looking at the youngest child of Park family who was talking with his paa Jin with a warm smile.

Namjoon invited the park family inside the house, and made them sit.

"How are you kids?" asked Jin while looking at the twin.

"we are good" replied Sunghoon and Jay just smiled at Jin.

Jin looked at his son because he thought that his son was not there because he didn't heard his voice but the moment Jin looked at his son, he saw that his son was looking at one direction.

Jin followed Heesung's gaze and his eyes went towards Jay who was talking with Sunghoon and looked back at heesung then again at jay and the realization hit him.

Heesung eyes were for Jay today, he was captured by the younger's look.

Heesung was surprised when he heard his paa words.

"Hee take Jay and Sunghoon to your room they must be feeling bored with the old people's" said Jin with a smile, the heir of Lee family was surprised but invited Jay and sunghoon to his room.

"Heesung hyung should we go to the terrace" asked Jay while looking at the older because he wanted some fresh air right now to which Heesung just nodded and took Jay to the terrace.

Sunghoon excused himself to go the washroom for a moment but heesung and jay continued their walk towards the terrace.

Heesung was happy because he will get to spend some time with Jay, they both were now on the terrace, the wind was slow and chilled but Jay liked these kinds of winds.

"Hyung?" asked Jay with his eyes on the stars.

"Hmm" said Heesung with his eyes on Jay who looked eternal with the wind ruffling his hair and his skin shining under the moon light, he looked beautiful and the older one was captured with the looks.

Jay diverted his attention to Heesung and their eyes meet they were staring into each others eyes, heesung went closer to Jay still not breaking the eye contact.

"Jongseong, I-"

(A/n: How are you my love? You guys are fine right? I really missed you in my break of few days that's why I decided to write as fast as possible.

I'm really sorry if this chapter was mess.

How was the chapter did you guys love it?
Byee for now, and please wait for me. I will be back soon. thank you for reading and I really lovvveee youuu)