Ghosts of the past

Start from the beginning

Amy: You did?

Sage: Yes there's someone else on the island.

The little droid walks over to Sonia and scans her.

Sonia: Woah watch what your scanning buddy!

The droid finishes it's scan before bringing up a screen showing Sonia's bio and videos of her past fights from previous enemies.

Amy: Woah he got all that about you from just a single scan?

Sage: Impressive.

Sonia: Huh not bad little guy you sure surprised me.

The robot then jumped around before projecting a video of him with the cloaked figure.

????: Alright BD-1 I've given you the coordinates now i need you to find Amy and lead to this exact location. Don't worry about the others they'll be there as well I'll make sure of that.

BD beeps happily as its master pats his head.

????: I knew I could count on you make sure you lead them on my trail straight towards the hideout. But be careful I don't want those other robots reducing you to scrap. Stay on guard and make sure you come home safe.

The video then ends.

Sage: That's him that's who I saw.

Amy: Why does his voice sound....so familiar?

Sonia: So that's why you lead Amy here. Whoever this guy is sounds he wants to meet all of us.

Amy: Do you think maybe he wants to help?

BD nods his head before running ahead and pointing his foot in one direction.

Sonia: You want us to follow you?

BD-1: (Whirrs happily)

Sonia: Then lead the way little guy.

BD jumps for joy and runs ahead leading sonia and the others on a goose chase. The little droid led the heroes towards a ruin showing texts and carvings of the titans. BD then looks at one of the carvings and plays another recording showing his master.

????: Look at this BD another part of the titans history. Thousands of years perhaps even tens of thousands this unknown alien race created the four titans with technology that not even the eggman empire possesses. It's amazing to think about isn't it? At this period of earth's time while humanity was only just then starting to evolve these creatures made these impressive yet dangerous titans. But it's not just titans they created but also the guardians as well. It seems they were built to protect the titans but why? Why do the guardians protect the titans and what part do they play in their creators history? Were they tools of destruction built to conquer civilizations? Or were perhaps used as guardians to protect themselves?

BD turns off the video and continues on his way.

Sage: It appears whoever this person is has a fascination with this islands history.

Amy: Maybe that's what bought him here.

Sonia: Ugh knowledge is boring.

They follow the small droid until they are ambushed by a squad of four ninjas. BD screams and quickly gets behind cover.

Sonia: Look alive everyone we got company!

Sonia attacks two of the ninja and sage gets the other two. Sonia spindashes behind a ninja who quickly spins round and counters Sonia's homing attack. The bot parries and kicks Sonia back causing her to stagger leaving her wide open for the second ninja to strike from behind. A red barrier however blocks the strike and sage uses her cyber powers to grab a ninja and chuck it at the enemy letting Sonia regain her footing spin up into the air and slam down on the two causing them to blow up and dropping a gear. Another ninja jumps up to attack sage but stops mid air and gets crushed by a wave of sage's palm. The final ninja backs off and makes the smart decision to retreat and live to fight another day.
Sonia picked up the gear and BD came out from hiding.