Team Black Trailer

Dragonstone 

No one POV 

Vermithior was seen flying up to Dragonstone. Visenya looked at a fire and then saw Jace holding Lucery's remains. 

Visenya gave Rhaenrya a comforting look. 

Inside

Rhaenrya sat at the head of the table and said "My father chose me, his firstborn child to succeed him, He held to this decision until death, and yet Alicent's son sits my throne, usurping me and my children, and Visenya and her children." 

Visenya looked at Cregan. 

Rhaenrya said "I mean to fight this war and win it." 

At Winterfell 

Visenya held up a map and Cregan said "We know the North better, they'll attack us as well" and Visenya said "Aemond probably has already told them, we need to look out where we are and do not underestimate them." 

Lord Karstark said "Maybe we can lead them here, Southerns don't do well in the North." 

Visenya looked over. 

At a battlefield 

Cregan rode up with his army and said "The Greens have usurped, they have attacked,any who go against the oaths they once made are traitors, Stand Strong, and Fight for your Queen." 

They cheered. 

They rode up and Ser Criston and Jason Lannister saw them riding up with their armies and Jason said "We can hold them off." 

They heard roaring and looked up to see Vermithior above them with Visenya on him. 

Ser Criston said "Get the cro" and Vermithior blew fire at the Crosssbow and then they heard more roaring as other dragons came. 

At Winterfell, Two guards snuck in. 

In the courtyard, Cregan and Visenya walked with Jace and Jace said "The realm will soon tear itself apart if men can't remember the oaths they swore to King Viserys and his chosen heir." 

Cregan and Visenya looked at each other. 

At Winterfell, Visenya looked over at Rickon and Aemma playing together and she held Brandon close to her. 

She looked over at a letter she received. 

She was putting them to bed at night. 

The two guards snuck in and walked towards Aemma Stark and grabbed her. 

Later, Visenya walked around with guards and said "Search every room stop nowhere until you find her." 

Cregan said "I want my uncle found and tortured, he will say what he knows, we will find her." 

Visenya said "What if the Greens have her, do you have any idea what they will do to her" and Cregan said "That won't happen, they are still in the North, we will find them." 

Visenya said "I'm going to look." 

Visenya got on Vermithior and flew up. 

At Dragonstone, Rhaenrya looked at Visenya and Visenya paced around and said "If she's in the Red Keep, she'll be a prisoner." 

Rhaenrya said "She will be found and we will bring her back, I fear what I have begun." 

Visenya turned back at her and said "You didn't start this, they did. And if they harm one hair on my daughter's face, brother or no brother, I will burn them alive." 

At the Red Keep 

Aemma was walked up inside a room, and Ser Criston said "Lady Aemma Stark. Daughter of Lord Cregan Stark and Princess Visenya Targaryen." 

Aemma looked nervous at Aegon.

Aegon said "Don't you worry, Little Niece, I'm not my sister Rhaenrya I will not hurt you, the only way you will go home is if your mother and father give up and pledge fealty , if they don't, well." 

At Winterfell, a Lord walked up and behind him came a carriage and Visenya screamed out at what she saw inside.