Season 2 Trailer

Winterfell 

No one POV 

Visenya walked in and Cregan was talking to his guards and other bannerman who prepared for battle, Visenya looked over at her son, Rickon and her daughter Aemma playing outside. 

Visenya looked at them nervously and scared. 

She thought back to her dream of the Greens winning. Visenya walked away and walked back. 

Cregan grabbed her hand and Visenya looked up at him and said "Let's prepare" and Cregan said "They won't, Southerners don't do well in the South, we have an advantage, they can't fight in the cold. We can." 

Cregan looked back at her and said "If there's one thing we can trust here, it's the loyalty of the men, they follow a Stark and a Stark only they'll fight to the death to protect any Stark. Our children will be safe here." 

Near A River, Visenya walked up to Rhaenrya who looked over at it sadly and said "We can't find his body nowhere, the Kinslayer must have had his dragon." 

Her voice broke and Visenya hugged her and said "I'm sorry, Sister. I really am so sorry" and Rhaernya said "You know what's needed now, Vengeance and Justice." 

Visenya said "I know, but make sure the vengance is on the person respoinsible but Vengeance only brings more Vengeance. But I know Justice needs to be brought for my nephew, the Greens will pay for this, I promise you." 

In The North 

A large Northern army fought with the Hightower army and the Green's armies and Aemond rode Vhaghar and Aegon said "We can hold them off." 

Ser Criston said "It's only Northerns" and Cregan smiled as he stabbed other guards and they heard roaring and Visenya was riding Vermithior. 

Visenya rode closer and Visenya said "Dracarys." 

At the Small Council 

Ser Criston was speaking to Otto, Alicent, Aegon and Aemond and Ser Criston said "The North is loyal to the Starks, if we want to turn around that allegiance, we need a Stark here." 

Alicent said "Cregan Stark has comitted treason" and Aegon said "If we captured him, he'll be executed." 

Ser Criston said "Capturing Cregan Stark is impossible, so is stopping Visenya, her dragon is one of the only ones who can match Vhagar. Who you need are your niece and nephews." 

Alicent looked up and Ser Criston said "There are ways to get to them." 

Aegon said "And how is that?". 

Ser Criston said "Cregan Stark has an uncle who is quite against him, He will get one of them for you, or two, if you agree to let him remain Regent over the North until little Rickon comes of age." 

Otto said "Take the eldest two, the most likely to survive, the babe would be harder. The Heir to Winterfell." 

Alicent said "ake Rickon Stark, He's the Heir to Winterfell,and by doing so the North and Visenya would be forced to fight with us. She loves her children, but do not harm him, we don't need more Fire and Blood which is what would happen if he was harmed, the North always rememberd." 

At Winterfell, Aemma turned around as someone ran in and she said "Stop." Later, Guards ran around looking for Aemma.