The Black Queen

An: More time would pass in this episode, to make sense on how much time it takes to get to Winterfell. 

Winter Fell 

No one POV 

Visenya looked over at Cregan playing and she was holding Aemma in her hand and Aemma said 'It was so long, the trip, it took forever. why did it?" and Visenya said "Well, the North is very far away from the South." 

Aemma looked up and said "Mama, I like it here, I never want to leave" and Visenya said "Well, leaving home can be scary, but it can be a wonderful adventure." 

Aemma said "Like it was for you." 

Visenya said "It was for me. Yes, See I always wanted a big adventure, I never quite liked court, but your Aunt Rhaenrya made it an adventure, I always enjoyed how she would teach me, her and my father." 

Aemma said "What about your Mama?" and Visenya looked up and Aemma said "Was that Queen Alicent." 

Visenya said "No, no it wasn't her, My mama well she passed away when I was born, so I never got to know her, other than in the stories. Your Aunt Rhaenrya was the closest thing I had to a mother. We spent a lot of time together in those first three years of life, of course I don't remember a lot of it." 

Aemma said "So , is she like my grandmama" and Visenya smiled and said "Don't call your Aunt Rhaenrya that, you might make her feel old." 

Aemma smiled and said "But you named me after your mama" and Visenya said "I did, just like your father and I named your brother after your grandfather, to keep their memories alive, and so you could know them too." 

Aemma hugged her and Visenya hugged back and held her close. 

Dragonstone By the Painted Table, Rhaenys is led in by Ser Lorent and Ser Lorent said "The Princess Rhaenys Targaryen."

Rhaenrya said "Thank you, Ser Lorent. Princess Rhaenys... might we hope for news of Lord Corlys's recovery?".

Rhaenys said "Viserys is dead."

Daemon and Rhaenrya looked at her in shock and Rhaenys said "I grieve this loss with you, Rhaenyra. My cousin, your father... possessed a kind heart. There is more. Aegon has been crowned as his successor."

Rhaenrya whimpered, and her voice slightly broke "They crowned him?" and Daemon said "How did Viserys die?".

Rhaenys said "I could not say."

Viserys said "How long ago?" and Rhaenys said "A day past, perhaps two. I was made a prisoner in my quarters while the Queen made her preparations."

Daemon said "Viserys has been slain."

Rhaenrya said "Alicent demanded you declare for Aegon." 

Rhaenys said "She did. I refused her."

Daemon said "And yet you are alive" and Rhaenys said "The High Septon crowned Aegon in the Dragon pit. I witnessed it myself before I fled on Meleys." 

Rhaenrya said "They crowned him before the masses" and Rhaenys said "So that the masses would see him as their rightful king. You must tell Visenya of this at once, she should be safe in Winterfell, the Greens would not dare start a war with the North." 

Daemon said "That whore of a Queen murdered my brother, stole his throne.  And you could have burned them all for it."

Rhaenys said "A war is like to be fought over this treachery, to be sure. But that war is not mine to begin.  I only rushed this warning to you out of loyalty to my husband and to my house. The Greens are coming for you, Rhaenyra. And for your children. You should leave Dragons tone at once. Go to Winterfell, you'll be safe there."