Seventeen Reactions: You told them they forgot to use protection 🔞

Seungcheol
"It's okay... It's already too late for that... I'm not going to stop now..."

Jeonghan
"Why are you saying this just now baby. I'm going to c*m already."

Joshua
"With or without protection, it feels more good right, honey? Don't worry, I won't leave you if I get you pregnant."

Junhui
"We have to become parents one day and I think, this is our time already... It's okay, I'll be with you all through it all."

Soonyoung
"That means I will be a dad and we will have a cute little daughter who looks a lot like you."

Wonwoo
"No need to be scared, love. Our wedding is already next week, did you forget?"

Woozi
"I always wanted to become a father and a good husband to you and our kids."

Dokyeom
"That means... I am gonna be a dad and your gonna be a mom... Wahh y/n, let's tell my mom and your mom that they're gonna be grandmother's now!"

Mingyu
"It's okay... I'll meet your parents by tomorrow... For now, let me finish this baby..."

Minghao
"It's too late now, baby... I already c*m... But, I won't leave you just like what your horrible ex did. We will build a happy and healthy family together."

Seungkwan
"What now, y/n? Don't worry, I'll talk to our parents about this... No matter what happens, I will always be with you... Through thick and thin."

Vernon
"It's okay, babe. I'm already ready to become a dad and a husband."

Dino
"Should I stop then? No? Okay. Let's surprise our parents and give them grandchildren."

A/n:: 267 words. Don't take this seriously, this are all pure imaginations only hehe.

I'm actually hoping that y'all finally manage to watch this GoSe special episode of Seventeen, it's so fun to watch