Seventeen Reactions: 2 years after divorce, they saw you with their child.

Seungcheol
"I hate myself for not being there for you and I hate seeing myself without the both of you."

Jeonghan
"I understand but, it's not like our child will remember it... What counts is, what comes next."

Joshua
"Hi y/n. It's been a long time.. I didn't know you had a son."

Junhui
"I know it's hard for you but, it won't be the same anymore... I'll take care of you two."

Soonyoung
"I'm sorry things ended for us..."

Wonwoo
"So much for that dream of mine to have a happy family with you."

Woozi
"What's her name? Can I... Can I please hold her?"

Dokyeom
"Hi, nice to meet you after two years... I missed you... I love you so much, is what I wanted to say."

Mingyu
"Should I cry or do something about this although we can't be together anymore?"

Minghao
"So, why the hell am I feeling so damn heartbroken right now?"

Seungkwan
"Can we go back to where we were in the past 2 years and make our child have the happiest family she needed to have?"

Vernon
"What if, she's doing those things I should be doing for her and our child?"

Dino
"I wish I was there for you while your mother is raising you to support her."

A/n: 217 words. Hope y'all like the updates.

 Hope y'all like the updates