Short Story

Title: My Love
(Jeonghan X Y/n)
Song Suggestion: My Love By Westlife
Y/L/N - Your Last Name
Y/N - Your Name
*Second Life AU*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Third Person POV

There was a girl in the woods, sitting on a rock humming a beautiful song together with the birds around the area, a scent caught her nose, the scent she's been smelling for 2 years.

"Hello, my beloved." A man said behind her.

"Hello to you too, Jeonghan." The girl replied.

Jeonghan came up to her and hug her behind her back, he sniff her scent and that makes him feel contented, just being this near her is already fine with him.

"We're not supposed to be caught..." The girl whispered.

"We're not gonna get caught, Y/n. Trust me." Jeonghan replied.

"Your family is the rival of my family... What we are doing is a forbidden thing... It's a sin, we both know that." Y/n said in a sad tone.

Though it breaks his heart, his love for her will never die.

"I'll marry you in our second life, My Love." Jeonghan whispered to her.

"And I'll stay with you forever after that, My Love." Y/n replied.

It breaks his heart, what he has to do will break both of their hearts but this is the only way for them to meet again in their second life.

They both stand in the cliff, facing the sun setting down, they smile and kiss for the last time before jumping the cliff together.

Once they have fallen, another chapter was opened.

A girl in her twenties woke up by the sound of her alarm and not only that, it's because of her strange dream about a princess and a prince.

"Y/n! Came down here, breakfast is ready!" Her mom shouted.

"I'm coming!!" She shouted back.

Y/n did her morning routine and quickly change into this:

After she changed, she went downstairs and eat her breakfast, while eating she got a notification from one of her friends in Instagram

Yoon_Jeonghanie🔘

♥️💬Still waiting for the girl I have promised my Forever

♥️💬
Still waiting for the girl I have promised my Forever. 🙂🙂🙂

Liked by Jo_shuahong, Cheol_Choi, Jun_hwi, Horang_Hae, Wo_nu, Wooa_hae, dk_lee, Mingyu_k, The_8, Kwannie_Boo, Bo_non, Di_no and many more.....

View comments......

Jo_shuahong: Who was it anyway?

Cheol_Choi: He probably watch the same movie again!

Jun_hwi: I know that I'm crazy but I didn't know you are way crazier Hyung!

Horang_Hae: Yah Hyung! Do you like someone, who is she?

Replied: Yoon_Jeonghanie: None of your business.

Wo_nu: I'm proud of you Hyung. 🤧

Wooa_hae: Help! Hyung is in love!

dk_lee: Can someone help me with my crush too?

Replied: Lumine_scent: I can help you.

Replied: dk_lee: Really Y/n?

Replied: Lumine_scent: yup I will.

View more comments......

Y/n finished her breakfast and drink some water, she bid her goodbye to her parents and leave the house.

She then bump into someone, once she look up she saw Jeonghan with a smile on his face.

"Let me help you." He said to her.

Y/n took his hand and he help her stand up, after she manage to stand up Jeonghan pulls her closer to him.

"Do you remember it now?" He whispered ask to her.

"Of course, My Love." Y/n replied with a cheeky smile.

"I still love you even here in our second life, My Love." Jeonghan replied.

"I still don't like your post earlier though." Y/n replied with a pout.

Jeonghan leans in and kiss her, finally in each other's arm's again.

A/n: This is the second one, hope you guys like it!!!! (591 words) mostly you manaoatannalouise thanks for this!!!