Chapter 5 - Never gonna give you up, Finn.

The next day, Mash, (your name) and Finn were at their next class.

"The next class is potions, so...hmm?"

Mash was looking through his bag for his textbook when he suddenly halted his movements. He looked at his torn textbook, it was wrecked beyond use.

"Oh no. My textbook is falling apart."

Mash nonchalantly said as he stared at his now crumbling textbook. Two unknown people in the background we're chuckling mischievously and Finn was sweating as he averted his gaze away from Mash.

(Your name) touched the textbook. It instantly lit up in a white glow and fadded away leaving the book back to its normal conditions.

"Hello again." (Your name) Looked up at the voice. He stared at the blonde guy who started a conversation with Mash.

"I waited for you yesterday, but you never showed up, why not?"

The blonde male asked Mash with a smiley but irritated face.

"Oh sorry. I baked cream puffs instead." Mash replied.

The blonde guy just froze as crickets could be heard in the background. (Your name) Didn't pay any mind to them as he was busy looking through the textbook.

'Woah...there's so much knowledge. This is a nice textbook. Hmmm...Dispersion of spells, ah chapter 12. When I first learnt this, It took me a while.'

(Your name) Was lost in thought as he read the contents of the textbooks.

"So for starters...carry these for us."

"'Kay."

(Your name) Snapped his head up when he heard the loud voice. He closed the textbook with his one hand and stood up, walking over to Mash holding stacks of books, bags and many things.

"Mash, why are you carrying so much things?" (Your name) Said as his glowed slightly, the same colour as his iris.

Mash could feel the weights in his hands lessening till he looked up and saw that they were slightly floating. He looked at (your name) in slight appreciation and nodded his head as a small 'thanks' as he continued walking, seemingly ignoring (your name)'s question.

(your name) Shrugged and didn't bother probing any further.

"Ugh. Wipe my shoes for me." The blonde male said as he ordered Mash. Mash simply replied with an "Kay." As he kneels down and wipes the blonde male's shoes.

"I'm thirsty."
"Kay."
"Massage me."
"Kay."
"Entertain me."
"Kay."

Finn who watched Mash obeying the blonde male was drowning in dread and fear for some reason.

(Your name) Being the hopeless romantic he is who always reads novels in his castle, looked at the scene with slight amusement.

He completely misunderstood the situation and thought that Mash was in love with the blonde guy. Oh those alpha and omega novels are getting to him.

"Next is...Let's see...hmm?" Mash who was taking out his book, looked at his torn textbook and muttered to himself, "Another textbook ruined."

He looked around but couldn't find (your name). Where did he go this time?

Mash frowned, does he need to put a leash on (your name)?

He quickly shrugged his head as he looked at Finn who was beside him and asked,

"Finn, could you share your textbook with me?"

Finn flinched and turned his head more down as he dreadfully replied, "s...sorry... Ask someone...-"