[ 𝟑 ] - 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Charlie slipped a small metal object into Y/N's hand and told her that her room was on the second highest floor at the end of the right hall. Y/N thanked Charlie and made her way to the elevator which seemed rather overly decorated to her, as a perfectionist. It's not that it looked bad, but it had a bulky look and was trimmed with golden lines that reached to the very edges of the small conceiving box which made it seem to be very extra to Y/N.

Y/N stood upon her room door, she took a deep breath in and out. For some reason the feeling of living anywhere apart from cannibal town seemed rather uneasy to her, but nonetheless, she unclenched her fist to reveal the small black key that was given to her. Y/N was officially apart of this 'Hazbin Hotel' and she couldn't back out of it.  She worried if she couldn't meet Lady Rosie's expectations but her thoughts were interrupted.

"Miss Y/N?" a soft voice called for her, she looked up to see one of the cannibals looking back up at her with a key in her hand as well. She was about the same height as Y/N with a deep acajou shaded dress and a darker shade corset overlapping it, she carried a small wine-red purse with small hints of gold that complimented her curly ginger locks.

"Ah, apologies, did you need something?" Y/N spoke after she admired the dazzling figure that stood beside her,

"I wanted to thank you." the ginger woman said with a warm smile that could almost melt butter,

"For what?" Y/N asked,

"Giving me courage." She replied while looking at the ground rather sorrowfully, "You see, I am a coward, so I didn't want to announce myself upon the whole crowd that I wanted to take part in this Hotel... but when I heard you say that you'll give this place a shot, I felt so relieved. I was relieved that I wasn't the only one who wanted to do it and it almost felt as though you were announcing all of those who wanted to do it should have the confidence to do so. You were my guide, so thank you." The young woman looked up at Y/N with admiration in her eyes,

Y/N immediately felt a rush of heat flow up into her face. She had never been talked to this way, ever. It was all new to her.

"N-No need to raise me to such high status! I am but a mere lady who decided to follow the will of someone she admires!" She shook her hands in front of her and felt completely overcome by embarrassment.

The ginger-haired woman then used her key to open the door next to Y/N's.

"Nonetheless, I hope you know I am grateful, neighbour." she said softly as she made her way into her room, closing the door behind her. Y/N watched her do so and when she was gone, she sighed in relief, she wasn't able to handle such emotions, which where, rather unexpectedly flooding her today.

Y/N was about to open her door when she felt an eerie shadow behind her. She quickly turned to discover the creepy feeling that shrouded over her, but there was nothing... though she could smell a hint of vanilla, which was odd, the whole hotel smelt like wood and a slight scent of apples, so why vanilla?

Y/N thought she was starting to lose it from all the action today and shook her head violently. She then turned back to her door and used the black key to open it, the room was revealed to be a plain ordinary hotel room, nothing special whatsoever. Oh well, she did expect it to be like this. Y/N decided that she would rest now and go retrieve her things from cannibal town tomorrow morning, hopefully seeing Rosie as well. She didn't like to sleep in her regular clothing though, it felt unruly to her, but more than that it was uncomfortable... she opened up the closet to see a dressing robe with the initials 'HH' on it but nothing more.