The Strange Grasshopper

A hooded figure can be seen exiting a building, as a ball of dark energy was launched at him.

The figure was quick to notice the attack that was launched at him, as he raises his hand with a ring that has an arrow-like design on it. The ring glowed a bright light, causing the ground to rise up and become a shield for the figure.

The impact from the ball to the shield sends shockwaves that causes the hooded figure to lose his hood revealing a middle-age man under it.

The man lowers the wall as he comes face to face with his attacker, or rather attackers. He faces three female looking figures, who were wearing a dark theme of clothes and whose faces were covered by black veils, with one looking like a child.

 He faces three female looking figures, who were wearing a dark theme of clothes and whose faces were covered by black veils, with one looking like a child

Man: Dark Sisters....

D. Sister 1: Kudo... Fuga, hand over the Chemies and the driver.

Fuga: Never!

Fuga swiftly evades the spears of glass, and uses his alchemy to create a smoke cloud that clouded the sisters vision.

Slowly the smoke cloud evaporated revealing the man was no longer there.

D. Sister 2: Damn it!

D. Sister 3: Looks like he escaped.

D. Sister 1: No need to worry, Clotho, Lachesis.

Clotho: Hm?

Lachesis: Huh?

D. Sister 1: He may have gotten the driver but the Chemies weren't with him, they must be somewhere else.

With Kudo Fuga, he was running through the streets of a small neighborhood.

Fuga: I.... I need to get to them on time, Chemies!

Kudo Fuga continued running, until a huge explosion could be heard.

BOOM!

Kudo Fuga covers himself with his robes, to protect himself from the large explosion that occurred. He lowers his robe to find the whole neighborhood covered with flames.