The royal night continues

Moving to straddle her thigh once more, I eye her cock up once more. A small pool of precum had began to form, and repeating my earlier actions, I dipped two fingers down to collect her juices. Meeting her heavy gaze, I stuck my tongue out and lapped them up. She chuckled, her hands moving up and down my sides, "I think I've got a little cumslut developing, don't I."

"Only your cum though Mommy. I just want your cum. I want it everywhere." I pleaded not really enjoying the thought of being shared.

"Okay baby don't worry. I won't be sharing you. Not any time soon at least, and not with anyone that you don't want to." She reassured, and cupped my cheek. I leaned into her hold and nodded. Her reassurance relaxed me, and reached down to grasp her imposing cock. I ran my hand up and down, feeling every vein and bump. Moving up towards the tip, I ran my thumb over the head of her dick a few tips, loving how firm yet soft it felt under my touch. I also loved the string of moans it pulled from the queen that lay beneath me. I took a breath before leaning down and pressing kissed along the shaft. I continued to rub her tip with my thumb. On my way back up, I kissed the other side of her length, loving how her powerful cock felt between my lips.

Once I was back up at the head of her cock, I shifted slightly, trying to get higher. I grasp the base of my new wife's cock to stop it flopping back down onto her stomach. Eager, I slide my lips over the pulsing head and take the first of many inches inside my mouth. I press my tongue against the underside of her cock for a moment before coming back up and bobbing back down, shoving more and more of her cock into my mouth. God it feel fucking good. I bobbed my head up and down enthusiastically and after a moment, I felt my mommy's fingers thread through my hair once again.

"Oh, yes. Take some more baby girl, thats it. Fuck, just look at you; Gladstone's sweet young princess, sucking a futa cock like her life depends on it." She comments only spurred me on, and a bobbed up once more before trying to take all ten inches of her girthing penis. After about seven I gagged, my eyes watering. Quickly, queen Daphne yanked my head off of her cock, and I looked up at her confused and out of breath.

"Don't worry little one, you will be getting plenty of practice sucking my cock. But I thinks its time I bred you."

I nodded my head obediently, moving to straddle her leg once more. "Of course mommy. Take me however you like."

"Oh, I intend to sweetie. For now get on your back."

Immediately I complied, moving to play on my back next to her, resting y head on the pillow. I tried to quickly fix my hair, and bend one leg, hoping to look desirable for my new queen. She got up onto her knees at my feet and smirked. I felt so submissive under her powerful, heady gaze that burned with lust. Reaching up, she squeezed my lingerie covered knees, bringing the leg that lay up with the other.

She eyes never leaving mine, Jisoo squeezed my knees once more looming over me.

"Come on, spread your legs for Mommy." She ordered, and with that command, my legs automatically spread open, exposing my soaking wet pussy to its owner. She manoeuvred herself in-between my open legs, on hand slipping down to grip my under thigh, the other gripping the base of her straining cock. we both watch on, as Queen Jisoo lined the bulging head up with my opening. Slowly, the queen pushed her cock into my pussy, breaking my hymen once she was about two inches deep, taking my virginity.

My head dropped back onto the pillow as I let out a long moan filled with both pain and pleasure. She let out a shuddering breath at her own actions, her grip on my thigh tightening. I couldn't help but grip the sheet as she soldiered on, pressing more of her length deep inside me. The pain of her intrusion was stronger than any pleasure I was currently feeling and it took immense self-control to stop myself from begging her to stop. She was after all my Queen, and it was my duty to bare her children and make her happy. I would be a willing and obedient sex toy for Queen Jisoo to play with.