Little red riding hood

[Jisoo is a werewolf in this one, and she's about the size of the werewolves in Twilight.]

She's come into my woods. She's dared to, her nervous fear, her scent making me hard. Her backward glances, I follow. My cock is throbbing, so hard it draws all of my energy, aches to be inside her . The way her body shakes and wiggles as I pull her clothes away. Her breasts wiggling. The way she invites me. Her bottom swaying, pushing her bottom up, raising her red dress, naked underneath. My pace quickens, my cock throbs pressing her swaying breasts and shoulders to the Forest ground. A growl grows in the hollow of my thick chest. Her eyes are salacious, big with anticipation, want. Desire.

Something in me has to have her, had to take her, has to be inside her, wants her to feel the pleasure that her pussy craves. I mount her. Unwrap my forearms around her hips. I use my claws to spread her legs from underneath her, pulling her thighs out, her round soft pale bottom to me. I bite at her shoulders and her throat. She whimpers, with want.

My rock hard cock bouncing on her lower back sliding against her, bumping against her sex. She wiggles and pushes back, dips and arches, opens her little cunt, her cooing little whimpers, urging me to be inside her. She looks back at me, and I look into her eyes as I touch the tip of my cock to her spreading pink shiny swollen slit. She's ready for me. She's wet, Creamy satiny hot to the touch. My pre cum dripping, glistening on her lower back, ignites her. The way she stretches.

The feeling of entering her, sliding inside her. Her soft hot glove. Her gushing breaths, the sensation of her sex wrapping around my thick throbbing dripping cock makes it throb even more. I sink myself into her. Fuck my cock into her, deep. She's so tight. I grip her tender hips. She's so wet around me. Grip her hindquarters even tighter to me. Practically dragging her backwards. Pulling her to me, into her. I lean over her and she pushes back, her back into my chest, her head beside mine. Face hot mouth wide open, her breathing and wet, her bottom thrust up.

The sound bof her little cries, my little baby, my little girl, her whimpers, her lust for my cock. My lust for her, her hot little cunt. I fuck deep into her. Fucking my little girl, her cunt dripping with my cock inside her. "M..Mommy." she whimpers. "Shh." I coo in her ear. I fuck her fast and hard, and then slow, long drawing strokes, almost out and long in. She pants turning her head back pushing her tongue into my mouth. She's cumming. Her wetness floods around my cock, drips from her, her swollen pink slit. My cock expanding, swelling inside her.

She pushes back even harder, her back into my furry chest, my belly, my groin. She's so tiny and feminine.Her cooing heated whimpers make me more of a beast. Her pussy squeezing, gripping my cock deep in her belly, her breasts shake with each one of my thrusts. I fuck deep inside of her, hard, feel the rising heat of my balls. I explode inside her. Her so small under me.

Her taking my force, my weight, the power of my need between her small little shoulders, between her soft legs, arching her back. Her wet dripping cunt, squeezing, milking, all of my cum. She pants, murmurs, whispers her soft mewling desire, to my pleasure with her. Here in my Forest.

__________________________________________________________________