Caught........ almost

My feet pounded the pavement intime with the bass thumbing in my ears as I made the final turn onto my street. Sweat dripped down my back despite the way my breath fanned out from my lips in smokey puffs.

This was a second punishing run today. Anything to get all this pent up energy out of my body. I would much rather having the kind of rough sex I enjoyed over summer but my parents' work schedules had changed during my first semester at school. Now there is never enough time or privacy for sex.

I craved it like a woman starved. The toe curling orgasm, the perfect feeling of being full. Both from cock and cum. Granted it would probably be easier to get laid if the cock I couldn't stop thinking about didn't belong to my own mother.

When we started having sex two days after graduation and two months after my eighteenth birthday, there was no risk of being caught. Mommy work during the day as an orthopaedic surgeon and Mama worked nights as a nurse. Being around Mommy everyday, knowing how she could make me feel good, not being able to have her? Fucking torture.

I let myself into the house disconnecting my ear buds, I let my music drift from my phone and fill in the quiet spaces as I headed upstairs for a quick shower.

Turning on the shower punishingly hot, I stripped out of my soaked running clothes and stepped under the spray of water. My fingers running through my hair to wet it. I didn't realise anyone was even home yet, let alone in the bathroom until my music cut off.

I sighed,  it was probably Mama. She usually beat Mommy home by a few minutes everyday. "Hey mom, how was your day?"

I was met with silence save for what sounded like the click of a door closing and the pop of a lock. But I swore I could still feel the presence of someone in the bathroom with me. "Mom, do you know the time when Mommy's going to be home?"

I chill swept over my skin when someone pulled the shower curtain back, and I yelped in surprised. Except it wasn't mom standing there. It was Mommy, naked and fisting her thick cock as she looked at me up and down. "Mommy's home early baby, I need to be inside my pussy."

Mommy stepped into the shower and closed the curtain behind her. Wrapping her free hand around my throat. She pushed me back against the shower wall and put her lips on mine. Her fingers flexed when I didn't immediately open for her, her tongue sliding along my bottom lip until they parted.

She guided my hand to her cock while she kissed me, and once I was stroking her the way she liked, she brought her fingers to my clit.  Massaging it with two fingers.

"Whose pussy is this, Jennie?" Mommy growled in my ear.

"Yours, Mommy." I stroked her faster, twisting my hand each time I nearer the head making her groan and thrust into my fist. "Fuck, Jennie." Mommy bit off as I worked her with my hand. "You make Mommy feel so good, baby."

"I love your cock Mommy."

She slapped my hand away as she spun me around to face the wall, making me hiss when my nipples pressed against the cold time. "You want Mommy's cock, baby girl?"

"Yes, Mommy." I sighed, spreading my legs wider when she slapped my thigh. " I need your cock inside me. Please fuck me."

"I intend to."

The smack of Mommy's cock head against my pussy was all the warning I got before she drove deep into my cunt, rocking me up onto my toes. I shuddered as she grounded against my ass. "God damn, I've missed this pussy." Mommy pulled out and slammed back again. "Your cunt was made for Mommy's cock, Jen." I whimpered as her grip on my throat, and her other hand slid up my stomach to squeeze me full.

"Come inside me, Mommy." I pleaded. " I need to feel you fill me up."

"You need Mommy's big load? Will you come hard for me if Mommy empties her balls in your pretty pussy?"

Before I could answer I felt the unmistakable rumble of the garage door under my feet. Fuck. Only my mother parked in the garage. Mommy's grip tightened, her thrusts quickened as I struggled against her.

"Mommy." I panted, clawing at the wall, as he fucked me relentlessly. "We have to stop, she'll catch us."

"Mommy leaned forward, her hips slapping against my ass as her lips brushed my ear. "I'm not stopping until I fill your cunt up with cum. I want it leaking out of you while we eat dinner."

I groaned. "Mommy, we can't."

The idea of her walking past my bathroom door while Mommy used me like a slut had my cunt clamping down around her, my whole body shuddering as her hand tightened on my throat to silence my scream. "That's a good fucking girl, baby. Mommy's perfect little cum slut. Just stand there , and take Mommy's cock, Jennie. Be nice and quiet so Mama doesn't hear you getting fucked like a whore."

I swallowed my whimper, and Mommy picked up speed, fucking me hard and deep. She was grinding against my ass, her cock swelling inside me, when my mom knocked on the door. I froze, but Mommy didn't. If anything she became more primal, possessive. Grunting in my ear as she used me with her wife on the other side of the door.

"Hey Jennie honey. How was your day?"

Mommy growled in my ear. "Answer her while I fuck you."

"Fine." I managed to say.

Mommy's cock twitched inside me, and her hot cum flooded my tight cunt, triggering my own orgasm.

"How about pizza for dinner? We can order from that place you like. With the good garlic bread."

"Pizza sounds fine, mom." I replied, legs shaking as Mommy panted in my ear.

____________________________________________________________________