Yeonjun and Beomgyu were walking a bit far from the others.

"So, how was your week, Beomgyu, " Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu.

"It was alright, the usual, "

"Same, same. I had to catch up on assignments for some classes, " Yeonjun added as he put his hands in his pocket out of boredom.

"Me too. Life's been hard for no reason, " Beomgyu chuckled.

He was right; life was a roller coaster for him. He doesn't expect it to get better suddenly, something that Beomgyu believes, which Yeonjun might do something about. Will he?

Five males arrived at the amusement park gate and stood as they regretted something.

"It's so fucking packed, " Taehyun widened his eyes.

"We picked the wrong day to come here, " Soobin scratched his head.

"I don't want to stand 2 hours in line for a small ride; ridiculous, " Kai complained.

"Oh well, " Beomgyu and Yeonjun said in unison as they entered the park like it wasn't a big deal.

The group strolled around the park to view various rides and games. Kai noticed a ride called Sugar Rush Ride and became excited like a little child. 

"Guys, guys, look! We should go on that ride, " Kai pointed to the entrance door that had pink and green paint with flowers on the ground. 

"Uhh, no, that ride looks scary, " Soobin scratched his head. Soobin wasn't a fan of roller coasters, as he could pass out as soon as he got on any ride.

"Yeah, let's go on that one, " Taehyun nodded in agreement.

"So, just me and Kai? Are you two coming?"

Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu, who was quiet and observing the roller coaster.

"I will go, " Beomgyu determined, and Yeonjun said the same thing.

"Alright Soobin. Guess you will have to wait for us, " Kai looked to see Soobin becoming grumpy. Soobin DID not want to stand in the sun for 45 minutes alone. Or perhaps someone was willing to stay with him. 

"I'll stay with Soobin, " Taehyun said without looking at anything but the sky. Soobin was confused that Taehyun would accompany him during the wait.

"Of course, it's them. Anyway, let's go!" Kai exclaimed, dragging the poor boy, Beomgyu. Yeonjun chuckled at Kai's actions and followed them to the entrance. 

The three males waited in line to ride a 60-second ride. Some may find it ridiculous to bide. Others believe that life is about wasting it rather than persevering with time. In short, enjoy life while getting temporary happiness. 

"Are you nervous, Yeonjun?" Beomgyu asked.

"Meh, I'll be fine."

"Don't tell me that you're scared of roller coasters."

"Hey, I didn't say that."

"But your face says it all."

Yeonjun glanced at the younger male with his puppy eyes. How can he be so adorable? He's so fricking cute. Choi Yeonjun, stay calm. Beomgyu was smiling like a happy kid would do.

"Do you enjoy looking at my face, Choi Yeonjun?"

"What?"

The older snapped out of his delusional world. Kai burst into laughter, pointing to the older's facial expression. 

"The face he made- it's so funny. Right Beomgyu?"

Beomgyu laughed, making Yeonjun hide his face in his hands. He wanted to die right now, at the moment. He wished that he could run away from everyone. Gosh, Yeonjun had all of the thoughts to escape this.