Currying Favor and Flavor

Beginne am Anfang

"You know, I outta take your bone away from you and keep it for a week." said Hayley, helping Turtonator up.

"Marowak!" exclaimed Marowak, bringing its bone closer to its body.

"Cario, Cari, Lucario." Meeko told Marowak, who glared in response.

"Marowak!" said Marowak before knocking down Turtonator again.

"What do I do with you?" asked Kiawe, taking out their Pokéballs and recalled them. "Thanks for trying, Hayley."

"Anytime. I'm more than ready to take Marowak's bone away if you want me to." said Hayley.

"Lucario." said Meeko.

"I'll keep that in mind." said Kiawe as Olivia and Kukui walked up to them.

"Good. I'm glad that all of you are here." said Kukui.

"Now it's time to reveal what today's activities are all about." said Olivia.

"Oh, I can't wait." said Mallow.

"Me neither." said Lillie.

"Me! Me, me, me!" said Ash and Hayley.

"Whats on your mind?" asked Kukui.

"You see, Hayley and I really, really want to learn how to use a new Z-Move right away." said Ash.

"On top of that, I would like to see what other Z-Move I could learn with my Pokémon." said Hayley.

"So, Olivia, can we have our grand trial as soon as possible?" asked Ash.

"Well, why not? No time like the present." said Olivia and starts to walk away, causing both siblings to gasp. "Mm, kidding! You're not ready for a grand trail just yet."

"I knew that." said Hayley.

"Man, I was so psyched." said Ash.

"Now, Ash, as you and Hayley already know, there are other trials you need to pass before the grand trial to see if you're ready to compete." Kukui reminded him.

"We'll do them all." said Ash and Hayley. "We're so ready and we're going to pass every single one."

"Don't get ahead of yourselves." said Olivia as Ash's cheeks puffed up. "Now, this way."

As she heads out, a set of swinging wooden doors opened and hit Olivia, knocking her to the floor, causing everyone to sigh. "Here's what we're doing today, learning how to make Akala Curry, Akala Island's famous dish." said Olivia, leading them into the kitchen.

"(Chuckling) I've always wanted to make that." said Mallow.

"That looks yummy." said Hayley.

"Lucario." said Meeko.

"That's it? I'm already a master chef." said Ash.

"What? Master Chef?" asked Rotom.

"You saw the croquette sandwich I made, right?" He said.

"Um...." said Hayley.

"Cario..." said Meeko.

"Sticking a croquette between bread is not cooking!" said Rotom.

"I love you and all, but after what happened last time, I don't trust your cooking." added Hayley.

"Here we go." said Sophocles. "I'm the worst cook in the world."

"And I've got to get better at measuring all my ingredients." said Lillie.

"Cooking's not exactly rocket science." said Kiawe.