Jeff x Slenderman (top jeff) ~NsFw~ pt. 1

Hey guys! Remember, don't forget to leave some requests!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Third person pov:
----------------------------

Jeff was sitting on the couch in the living room sitting next to Jason The Toy Maker, while watching a movie titled: Silent hill.

When Slenderman walks in on the movie he raises an eyebrow in confusion as he has never seen this movie before. But slenderman ignores it and walks over to jeff and goes on his knees and puts his head
on Jeff's knees "looking" at him with a pleading "face."

Jeff looks away from the television and looks down at slenderman, who was sitting there "looking" at him with a pleading "face."

Jeff pov:
-------------

I looked at Slenderman with a confused look but I then knew what was going on. "Ok Jason, I'm going to go and "spend some time" with slender. Ok?" Jason looked at me with a confused look but understood and let me leave to "spend time" with Slenderman.

I got up and slenderman moved his head, and I grabbed his arm and forced him up, and I started to walk to my room as I looked at him really quick and looked forward again.

When we both got to my room, I opened it and we both walked inside, and I closed and locked the door behind me. I sigh as Slenderman sat down again and "looked" at me almost begging for me to do something to him.

I look at him with a blank expression on my face, but eventually gave in and actually thought about it for a second before saying, "Do you really want this?" I asked him with a questionable tone of voice. He answered, "yes." (Just a 'yes'? Ok.) I thought to myself.

Slenderman pov:
--------------------------

"Yes." I told him while I was a bit⁹ light-headed. Apparently I was horny and wanted to have sex with Jeff for some reason. But I didn't fight back, instead I just went along with what I was feeling in my gut.

"Please.." I begged him while I put my hands on my chest and "looked" at him with a pleading "face". I saw that Jeff was looking at me with a blank face again and I was a bit confused when he looked away from me then looked back.

"Alright." Jeff told me. I was now overwhelmed with joy, but I didn't show it because I didn't want it to seem that I wanted him to do it badly.

Third person pov:
----------------------------

Jeff then pushed Slenderman down and pinned him to the floor and put his hands above his head and got close to his face and kissed his "lips".

Slenderman then blushed and "kissed" him back and Jeff put his hands under Slenderman's shirt and moved his hand up to his chest and pulled away from the kiss and got closer to his neck and began to kiss it, giving him hickys on his neck.

Slenderman moaned softly and didn't hold back, he was enjoying this and Jeff seemed to start enjoying this as well. Jeff then moved his hand from under his shirt and moved it to his pants and started to undo his belt.

Slenderman blushed harder and started panting as he felt his belt getting loose as Jeff was undoing it. Jeff pulled the belt off and put his hand in Slendermans boxers and bit his neck and started to stroke his cock.

Slenderman moaned loudly and arched his back as he was getting excited. "Enjoying this are you?~" Jeff told Slenderman in a seductive tone, and Slenderman shivered as he heard his voice.

-----------------
599 words
-----------------