5.Her outburst

Dhvani was crying continuously sitting alone in the canteen, no one was present there as it was still early...

After some time two girls and a boy came and saw dhvani crying one girl approached her..
"Hey Dhvani , you okh , what happened?" She asked but dhvani shook her head and said
"Nothing just I...I am not feeling well"
Saying this she stood from the chair and went out from the canteen..

She wiped her tears and went inside the washroom to wash her tear strained face

Dhvani saw her reflection in the mirror and her eyes were puffy and red , her whole face also turned red and cheeks were having  marks of tears..

She washed her face and came out of the washroom, there Siya was standing folding her hands near her chest..
"You were crying that means Arjun again did something, right?"
Hearing siya dhvani closed her eyes to control the tears which were ready to roll down from her eyes..
She hugged siya tightly and she rubbed her back to console her..
Well , siya will give a good scolding to Dhvani but first she needs to console her..

"Dhvani see please stop crying and tell me the matter.." siya said after breaking the hug ,she wiped Dhvani's tears and gave her water to drink..

Then they both went towards the auditorium which would be empty as all the students must be busy in attending the classes..

"Now tell me , what's the matter" siya asked taking the seat beside dhvani..
"Baba..he wants me to marry a guy"
Dhvani said in trembling voice
Siya's eyes turned wide when she heard her , anger rushed inside her thinking how can her baba fix her marriage..
"Your baba fixed your relationship and you said nothing."
Siya said and shook her head in disbelief .
She knows that Dhvani's stubbornness can prevail in front of everyone except her baba.

That's why she concluded that dhvani agreed for marriage and all..
"Aree , No siya , you are misunderstanding, baba didn't fixed my marriage, he...he said that I have time to think and decide.."
Dhvani said and a wide smile appeared on siya's face knowing that finally Naresh asked dhvani before taking a decision of her life..
"Then why were you crying dumbo?"
Siya asked slapping her arm jokingly
"I asked Arjun if we should reveal our relationship in front of my family...he denied"
dhvani said and again a tear fall from her eyes..
Siya hugged her rubbing her back
"Don't cry for that bastard, dhvani..he doesn't deserve your tears"
Hearing this dhvani broke the hug and the situation forced her to think that maybe siya is right..
"Siya, I love him yrr and I...I know he took loves me , right?"
Dhvani asked her and a glimmer of hope was shining brightly in her eyes.
Siya gulped not finding the words to reply her.  She knows very well how crazy dhvani has fallen in love with Arjun.
In the initial days Arjun was the perfect guy every girl dreamed of but later he started showing his true colours towards dhvani and that poor soul concluded that it's her mistake, she did something that is why his behaviour had changed..
"Calm down dhvani , you..you do one thing talk to Naresh uncle or better than that talk to your Bhai sa , he will understand..but mark my words, Arjun is not good for you"
Siya said taking her bag from the chair , she made a mental note to give a lesson to Arjun and do something to reveal his true colours in front of Dhvani..