𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖾? || l.s.j

"𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻' 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂." - 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦.

in honor of leah hitting one mil

𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

i was in love with leah, and it was no secret to anyone who paid close attention

i was in love with leah, and it was no secret to anyone who paid close attention. the way i would brighten up around her, the way i would always find a way to be close to her, how she made me nervous.

the only problem is, shes straight. a very strong straight christian girl.

i know what ur thinking, no she isn't homophobic
she knows I'm gay and supports me and i love her for that. she never judged me when i came out to her, she didn't automatically think i was in love with her either. i mean she wouldn't be far off.

as if it wasn't heartbreaking enough, she has a boyfriend.

who doesn't like me.

i just wish that maybe, she'd choose me.

"mhm." i mumble occasionally as i listen to her rant about her day.

god shes beautiful.

i quickly caught myself before i could start staring. we were currently in my hotel room watching cringy romantic comedy's.

i wanted to admit my feelings so bad, but i can't risk losing her.

"you okay my love?"

there it was.

that damn name, that i love so much.

she made it harder and harder to not fall in love with her.

"hm? oh- yeah im fine."

she didn't really seem to buy it but she left it alone. "so yeah! that was my day" she said smiling softly.

"sounds like you had a good day." i would always do this when i was nervous, be dry.

i was nervous that i would accidentally tell her how i feel, i mean how could i? my chances are already ruined. she had a boyfriend, and i know that and it hurts so much.

"yeah." she smiles brightly causing me to smile back even tho my heart was breaking just thinking how I'm hopelessly in love with her.

leah wasn't stupid though, she could see right through me. "are you okay?" she asks grabbing my hands gently.