𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 || w.s

"𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲." ( 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵- 𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.)

𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡

you were and will always be second to leah

Walker was in love with Leah, that was the harsh truth you had to face. you were walkers second choice, you were just there to fill up the time he missed with Leah. you were only an replacement.

sometimes walker did feel bad for using you. spending time with Leah every few minutes, trying to flirt with her on the low, then go back to you and pretend that you were her. he even called you her name sometimes.

but you couldn't hate her, it wasn't her fault.

if walker was being honest, he didn't wanna stop. something about being able to have you always there for him made him feel powerful. he craved attention. and if Leah couldn't give him that then he always knew you could.

he expected you to leave him or lash out at him but you kept coming back.

you didn't plan on leaving anytime soon either, or at least thats what you thought.

"hey le-y/n" there it was again.

"hi." i was annoyed if that was an understatement.
i was so tired of this. i was tired of always being second to her. i needed to stand up for myself and have self respect. this was seriously getting embarrassing for me.

"how was your day?" walker asked, trying to sound innocent as if he didn't just call me the wrong name.

"fine."