𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌 || w.s

"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐮𝐩, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬." - ( 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 - 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘻.)

𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀

me and walker have never been close. we met on the set of percy jackson and the olympians and walker always seemed moody and annoyed when i was around so i learned to distance myself.

i was currently at leahs house for superbowl sunday along with our other castmates charlie, dior and unfortunately walker.

i was sitting in the living room with leah waiting on walker to arrive. "why is she here?" there he is.
at first i was kind then he started giving me this bullshit attitude and then my nice facade drifted into pure hatred.

well.

i've had a huge crush on him since we started filming but i know he doesn't feel the same so i turn all of my heartbreak into hate.

"maybe because im apart of the cast dipshit."

"shes not supposed to be here, she think shes all that but she actually sucks at acting. i don't know why anyone puts up with her." walker complained with a whiny attitude completely ignoring the fact that im in the same room.

"like you're any better?" i was seriously starting to get agitated. i just wanted one hot blondie free day.

he narrowed his eyes at me. "a million times better." he replied, his jaw clenching.

i just scoff and turn my attention away from him so i dont say anything ill regret.

Leah looked between us two warily. "is there something going on between you two that i should know about?" she asked.

both of our heads quickly snapped towards her.

"what?"

Leah looked at me again. "you two have really prickly with each other everyday since filming started." she trailed off, not sure why or how she got into the middle of this. "never mind." she started off again. "but you two are still acting weird. i think you should talk it out."

"i would rather have usher give me an std." i was not talking to that asshole.

walkers face scrunched up. "what the hell did you just say?"

"you heard me blondie."

"dont call me that." he said stepping forward and glaring at me. (oooo ur in troublee)