She looked rather annoyed, scratching the back of her head as she angrily mumbled things. She took out a cigarette from her pocket and lit it, taking a huff before blowing out a little bit of smoke.

Upon seeing the tiger, Mist's eyes widen in excitement. She let go of Star's hand and raced over to the angry beast, waving past the warriors on the ground.

When she got to Taylor, Mist practically jumped onto her, wrapped her arms around the tiger who flinched in surprise.

Out of instinct, she nearly punched the small being but instantly held herself back when she felt the sparks. Letting out a sigh, Taylor turned around and looked down, meeting Mist's gaze and happy smile.

"What's ya doin' out here, little omega?" Taylor smiled. When Mist let out a tiny sneeze from the cigarette smoke, the tiger tossed it to the ground and stomped on it.

After doing that. She blinked in confusion. She bent forward to get a better look and saw a slight change in Alex's eyes. "You're not, Alex. Are you?"

Mist grinned and shook her head. "Nope! I'm Mist, Alex's wolf." Taylor grinned back. "It's great to meet you, little Mist. Thanks you for visiting me, I've been having a tuff time seeing as my warriors are losing their edge."

The little wolf frowned at that. "That isn't good." Taylor shook her head, still grinning. "No it is not." Star, who was walking, finally reached the two and laugh. "They're not losing their edge, darling. You're just too good for them to beat."Taylor shrugged. "Ehh, same thing."

Star sighed, softly smacking the back of her mate's head. "Ow. What was that for?" Taylor asked, frowning at the dragon as she rubbed where she was hit. "I told you to go more easy on your warriors, they may be strong but you're stronger and can easily hurt them."

"They're WereTiger warriors, they're not supposed to have it easy." Star flicked Taylor's forehead.

"Why not give them a brake?" Star and Taylor looked down at Mist who was no longer had her arms wrapped around Taylor and had her hands behind her back. "They look tired, and it's not really a fight if you're fighting tired people. You're just being mean." Mist pouted.

Taylor stared at her for a moment before burst out laughing. Tears form in her eyes and she wiped them away. "Alright, I'll give them a brake. Only because you asked, little pup." That made the omega smile as she gave Taylor another hug.

"Alright, let's go see Jane now." Mist nodded her head, letting out of the giant woman and grabbing Star's hand again. "Bye, Bye." She said, the pair walking towards the direction where the Vampire Castle was.

"See ya later, little pup." Taylor waved goodbye until Mist and Star were out of sight. That's when her smile dropped and her gaze hardened as she turned back to her warriors. "Alright, break time."

They all let out a sigh of relief and joy. Glad that their leader listened to her omega mate.

Walking to the vampire's domain was a little bit more difficult than going to the weretigers. The path was a bit more complicated and narrow. The forest also became more creepy and seemed like it got darker as they got closer to the castle.

It was scaring Mist so she hid behind Star, wrapping her arms around her waist as they walked. Star will more definitely protect her if any monsters pop out.

Vampires aren't a big fan of werewolves. The two species were civil towards each other but every now again, there's problems. And some vampires don't like omegas.

After what seems like forever, they finally reached their destination. Going up to the front door, Star lightly knocked.

It took a moment for a maid to answer, when she did, she bowed. "Good afternoon, Lady Star. Have you come to visit her majesty?"

"Yes, where is she?" Mist continued to hide behind Star, eyeing the vampire maid.

"In her office, my lady." The two entered inside, the maid didn't even look up from the ground as she closed the door before turning to them. "Do you need assistance to her majesty's office?"

"No, we'll be alright." Waving off the maid, she left. Star turned to Mist and saw her scared expression. "It'll be alright, you don't have to be scared of the vampires. They know better than to go after you."

Mist gave a small smile. Star patted the omega's head before walking to Jane's office which was on the third floor.

As they walked, they passed by a rather scared young man who was carrying papers. They ignored him and continued their pursuit to Jane's office.

When they got there, Star didn't even bother to knock on the door. She just entered. Standing beside the window, Jane turned her head annoyed. She softened up when she saw her mates. "What are you two doing here?"

"Little pup wanted to come say hi." Star responded as Mist let her go and rushed over to the vampire, giving her a hug just like Taylor.

Jane let out a tiny grunt by the impact of Mist running to hug her. Smiling, she reached down with her free hand and ran her fingers through Mist's hair. "Hello, little wolf."

Mist looked up at her, her attention shifted when she saw a juice box in Jane's other hand. Without thinking, Mist reached up for it which made Jane laugh as Star took a seat at Jane's desk, watching the two of them.

"I don't think you'll like this, little wolf." Mist frowned, letting out a small huff as she continued to reach for the juice box in her mate's hand. "Alright, I warned you."

Giving Mist the juice box, the omega beamed as she took a sip. Her face scrunching up as she tasted the drink, shuddering on how awful the taste was. She handed it back, looking disgusted. "Told you, you won't like it. It's for vampires."

Mist only frowned up at the vampire queen before sticking her tongue out.

-