Part 1!

Flash: OK so as y'all probably know, we are already have a dare from someone! Well not A dare..We have like FIVE IN ONE PERSON JESUS CHRIST... but anyway, so we are gonna do the first one so here's the list of the dares of we are going to do. I guess I include me because I'm a creation....

Flash: Ok! Thank you r4151n! Start with the first one!

~~

Amy; WHAT ARE U INSANE I CANT MESS UP MY BEAUTIFUL MANEE!

Flash: CMON AMES! We agreed to do the dares together!! Don't step back now!

Amy: BUT WERE TALKING MAYONNAISE! IT WILL MAKE MY BEAUTIFUL FACE AND QUILLS ALL GROSS !!

Flash: I'll give you the most literally beautiful glitter flower on the lane

Amy: OK Where is the bucket!

~~~

*flash places the bucket of mayonnaise down*

Flash: Here you go!

*amy looks in the bucket of mayonnaise as the point that it is fresh, but to her it looks like it's really icky and really disgusting*

Amy: EhEHHhee.... Do I really have to do this?..

Flash: do you want that flower? DUNK IT!

Amy: erm....

Flash: do it for fun!

Amy: well..

Flash: do it for that flower!!

Amy: I know but...

Flash: do it for Sonic!

Amy:...

Flash: my bad... JUST DO IT!

*amy finally dunked her head in the bucket and lay in it for five seconds*

*when she pulled her head out, her hair looked like a mess and she kinda looked like a man underneath all that mayonnaise because of the  Mustache mayonnaise*

Flash: PFFT- *holding it*

Amy: don't you dare....

Flash: HEY MISTER!.... DOES THAT HAIR TAKE 10 GALLONS *slaps knee*

Flash: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*amy grabs him from the neck with a death look*