Changes aren't seen but experienced: part 2

Começar do início

Weiss yelped in reaction to her being grabbed without any warning and being dragged by the black haired girl into the dark cave not noticing the hieroglyphic painting of what seems to be an enormous scorpion surrounded by people with various weapons in hand.

"What are you-!?" Weiss questioned but was cut off by a harsh and quick shush as she felt a hand cover her mouth as they waited in dark silence. Not even able to see what's in front of her but yet the girl in front of her.

"ok we're safe" the black haired girl said suddenly reassuringly as she let out a sigh.

And has incredible hearing?

"!?" as it then clicked within her mind like a puzzle piece fitting in place, she harshly took the hand off her face and looked at her direction she heard of her, even though she couldn't see through the pure blackness of the cave's lighting.

" You're a faunus! Aren't you!" she Yelled out accusingly pointing at the girls direction but not directly at her due to the dark.

An eerie silence follows, with then due to the darkness she was then barely able to recognize a set of slightly seen amber colored eyes of her partners but they were now slitted, the eyes reminded Weiss that of a feline.

"What if I am? What will you do? " She quips . at her defensively.

"first! I will go get Nikos on MY team and will ask the professor to give me a new partner so I can make sure that I have a proper education in beacon to be away from-" screamed out Weiss but had been cut off as amber colored feline eyes turned around to her as she then hushed her harshly, feeling a hand over her mouth but Weiss didn't let up as her anger welled up within her.

Unbeknownst to Blake this action, triggered something within Weiss with images rushing to the forefront of her mind.

images of a purple slighted eye, a gun pointed directly at her, a hand covering her mouth and someone laying in a pool of blood unmoving and unresponsive, these mental images seen within her mind.

A sense of alert and her eyes becoming dilated, what formed within the heiress, fear, it shot throughout her entire system, feeling her body go rigid as she began to shake violently.

Amber's eyes notice The reaction and raise a brow in confusion with a look of concern on her features, but the heiress couldn't see due to darkness covering it from her.

But then the heiress smacked the hand away violently, tears were gathered within her eyes threatening to fall at any moment.

"No! I will not be silenced -" she screamed once more but once again but was hushed harshly, the faunus's amber eyes roamed in another direction, an unreadable expression in her amber eyes.

Weiss pushed the faunus girl off her.

"Just leave me alone!" she stomped her foot and screamed so loud that her voice reverberated within towards the deeper parts of the cave, a low and deep menacing growl was heard from within the cave.

Hearing this low growl they felt their hair stand on end and both stood still for a moment in petrified silence neither moving a muscle, maybe due to fear or some other reason neither peeped a sound in the tense atmosphere.

Weiss broke the tense silence.

"Please tell me that was your stomach, and that you're just hungry,please let it be that you're just hungry" she begged that it was the girls stomach.

"Um... would it comfort you if I said yes?" she asked nonchalantly while not looking at her.

"Yes," she answered in a pleading tone.