Part 6: A Heartfelt Conversation

As the doctor departs, leaving Adhvika and Rudraksh alone in the room, tension hangs thick in the air. Adhvika's eyes flash with defiance as she prepares to confront Rudraksh, her determination evident in every line of her posture.

Sensing her resistance, Rudraksh's expression hardens, his patience wearing thin. "Don't test me on this, Adhvika," he warns, his voice low and commanding. "Sit quietly and listen to what I have to say."

Reluctantly, Adhvika settles onto the edge of the bed, her eyes never leaving Rudraksh's face. With a sigh, he begins, his voice softening as he speaks.

"Is there something specific you want to know, or should I start from the beginning?" Rudraksh's voice is gentle, yet tinged with a hint of urgency.

Adhvika, her eyes reflecting a mixture of curiosity and apprehension, takes a moment to gather her thoughts before responding. "I know how I ended up with my parents," she begins, her voice steady. "But I want to know why you're here now, and what you want from me."

"Our mother set things in motion long before you were born," Rudraksh begins, his words heavy with emotion. "She wanted to ensure that you would be protected, loved, and cared for, no matter what. Our mother orchestrated everything so that we would find out about you after your 21st birthday," Rudraksh explains, his voice tinged with emotion. "When we discovered you were alive..."

He pauses, overcome with emotion, before continuing. "It was like a missing piece of our lives had been found. We couldn't wait to get to know you, Adhvika. You are our princess, regardless of your title."

For a moment, silence hangs heavy in the room as Adhvika processes Rudraksh's heartfelt confession. Adhvika's heart swells with emotion as she absorbs their words, her walls crumbling in the face of their sincerity. "But why now?" she asks, her voice barely above a whisper. "What do you want from me?"

Rudraksh reaches out, taking her hand in his own. "We just want a chance to be a part of your life, Adhvika," he says softly. "To love you, to pamper you, to make up for all the time we've lost."

Tears well in Adhvika's eyes as she looks into Rudraksh's earnest gaze, her heart overflowing with a mix of emotions. "I'll give you a chance," she whispers, her voice trembling with emotion. "But you have to promise to be patient with me."

Rudraksh nods, his eyes shining with gratitude. "We'll take it one step at a time," he promises, his grip on her hand tightening with determination. "Together."

Adhvika's heart swells with a mixture of emotions as she absorbs their heartfelt words. In that moment, surrounded by her newfound family, she realizes that she is no longer alone. With a nod of understanding, she reaches out to them, her hand seeking theirs in a silent vow of acceptance and forgiveness.