Snakesun

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

GENERAL

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Name– Snakesun

Previous name(s)– Snakekit, Snakepaw, Snakespirit

Future name(s)– None

Nickname(s)– Snake

Biological sex– female

Preferred gender– female

Pronouns– she/her

Sexuality– straight

Age– 42 moons

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CLAN LIFE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Clan– ScorpionClan

Current rank– leader

Previous rank(s)– kit, apprentice, warrior, deputy

Future rank(s)– none

Reputation– Snakesun has a mixed reputation. She's mostly respected in the clan, but some cats resent her for her cold and manipulative personality. But no one doubts her ability to lead, and they know she's a good leader, even if she's harsh.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

APPEARANCE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Brief description– A lithe and long-legged dark gray she-cat with white markings and black stripes, and piercing golden eyes.

Detailed description– A agile and tall she-cat with long legs and a long tail. Her fur is medium-length and sleek, always well-groomed. Her fur is primarily dark gray, almost black, but it fades to slightly lighter gray around her legs and the bottom part of her tail. Her paws and the inside of her legs are white, and she has a white muzzle. The bottom part of her tail and tail tip is also white. She has black stripes across her body, and piercing, sharp golden eyes that seem as if they can see through a cat.

Notable features?– Her golden eyes stand out, and she has a nicked ear

Scent– desert sand and ice

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PERSONALITY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Positive traits– Snakesun is intelligent, strategic, and observant. She's a quick thinker and someone who can read others quickly and easily, sizing them up almost immediately. She's very good at telling what other cats' strengths and weaknesses are, and knows how to exploit them. She's also extremely smart, knowing how to make complicated plans and keep her power without her clan hating her. She's also calm under stressful situations and knows how to think clearly and get herself out of difficult situations.

Neutral traits– Snakesun is a private cat that keeps her motives to herself. She doesn't trust others easily and even when she does, doesn't really tell them a lot of things. She's very hard to read, and yet it seems as if she can read others easily. Snakesun will also not hesitate to kill and will do it without any remorse, but she also doesn't do it unless she needs to. She also makes deaths clean and quick, and she disapproves of bloodshed.

Negative traits– Snakesun is cold and calculating. She's also very manipulative, able to get other cats to listen to her. She isn't necessarily selfish, but she won't put the well-being of the clan before herself. She knows how to exploit other cat's weaknesses, and will do it to make sure they listen to her. She is a cold cat that has no sense of morality. She's also easy to anger, but she doesn't show it, instead holding on to anger and revenge to hurt her enemies in the worst way possible.

Mental disorders– none

How they view themself– Snakesun is confident and certain her own abilities, and she does expect to be respected as the leader. But she is never proud or boastful, and will never say that she is better at something than she really is. If she says she can do something perfectly, she really does mean it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

OVERALL

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Strengths– Fighting, stalking, speed. She's also a relatively good hunter and climber. She's very smart and knows how to mask her true thoughts and emotions.

Weaknesses– Snakesun get angry easily, and she's a bad swimmer. She can also underestimate other cats sometimes.

Talents?– She's a very good fighter and very smart

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RELATIONSHIPS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Mother: Silverfeather

Strong or weak relationship?– weak

Extra information–Snakesun hated her because she neglected Snakesun when she was a kit and spoiled her brother. Snakesun also thought she was weak.

Alive or dead?– dead

Open for someone else to play as?– no

Father: Crowshadow

Strong or weak relationship?– pretty strong

Extra information– Crowshadow didn't pay that much attention to her when she was a kit, but once she became an apprentice he trained her outside of just her normal training. He was also one of the best fighters in the clan and taught her to be good at fighting.

Alive or dead?– dead

Open for someone else to play as?– no

Sibling(s): Graypaw

Strong or weak relationship?– average

Extra information– Snakesun didn't hate him, but he was spoiled by their mother and she thought he was weak. He was killed as an apprentice.

Alive or dead?– dead

Open for someone else to play as?– no

Mate: N/A

Strong or weak relationship?– N/A

Extra information– N/A

Alive or dead?– N/A

Open for someone else to play as?– N/A

Crush: none, possibly open in the future

Kits: none

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃