Alpinepaw

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

GENERAL

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Name– Alpinepaw

Previous name(s)– Alpinekit

Future name(s)– Alpinefrost

Biological sex– female

Preferred gender– female

Pronouns– she/her

Sexuality– straight

Age– 7 moons

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CLAN LIFE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Clan- PitClan

Current rank– Apprentice

Previous rank(s)– Kit

Future rank(s)– Warrior (at least for now)

Reputation– Positive, she's just a playful little apprentice.

Do they believe in Starclan?– yes

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

APPEARANCE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Brief description– A fluffy white she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye

Detailed description– Alpinepaw is a long furred white she-cat. Her tail is especially large and fluffy. She's not a particularly large cat, but her long fur makes it seem like she is. One of her eyes is green, and the other is blue.

Notable features–  Fluffy tail

Scent– snow and ice

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PERSONALITY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Positive traits– Alpinepaw is adventurous and curious, liking to explore and learn new things. She's also a quick learner and is very determined. When she wants to do something, she'll always find her way of getting it. She's still young, and so she's playful around her friends.

Neutral traits– Alpinepaw sometimes seems like she has endless energy. She's excitable and likes to be moving a lot. She hates sitting still.

Negative traits– Alpinepaw can be a little bit pushy at times, wanting others to agree with her and join her. She's not unkind, but she likes having friends that agree with her and likes the same things as her. Alpinepaw also isn't very patient and can't sit still.

Mental disorders– none

How they view themself– Alpinepaw is confident in herself, but never thinks of herself as better than anyone else. She views herself normally, the same as she views everyone else.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

OVERALL

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Strengths– Alpinepaw is adventurous and kind towards others, and she has a lot of endurance, not getting tired easily. She's also a quick learner and likes to learn new things. She also has pretty good senses.

Weaknesses– Alpinepaw can't run very fast because of her long fur, and she's not the best hunter because of how impatient she is.

Talents?– Climbing, sight, scent and hearing

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RELATIONSHIPS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Mother: Open

Father: Open

Sibling(s): Meadowpaw

Status– Strong, she's very close with him

Extra information– Alive

Mate: N/A

Crush: Open

Kits: N/A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃