Ridgecreek

•─────⋅☾ ᗷᗩᔕIᑕ ᗷᖇEᗩKᗪOᗯᑎ ☽⋅─────•
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⸻ PAST NAMES ⇨ Ridgekit, Ridgepaw
⸻ CURRENT NAME ⇨ Ridgecreek
⸻ FUTURE NAMES ⇨ none for now
⸻ PREFIX MEANING ⇨ Ridge- named after the rocky, mountainous place they live in.
⸻ SUFFIX MEANING ⇨ creek- for her blue eyes.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⸻ BIOLOGICAL GENDER ⇨ female
⸻ SEXUAL ORIENTATION ⇨ straight
⸻ PREFERRED PRONOUNS ⇨ she/her
⸻ AGE IN MOON ⇨ 35 moons

•─────⋅☾ ᖇEᔕIᗪEᑎᑕE ☽⋅─────•
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⸻ BIRTH CLAN ⇨ AbyssClan
⸻ CURRENT CLAN ⇨ AbyssClan
⸻ IN DEATH: STARCLAN OR DARKFOREST⇨ StarClan

•─────⋅☾ ᔕOᑕIETᗩᒪ ᔕTᗩTᑌᔕ ☽⋅─────•
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⸻ FORMER RANKS ⇨ Kit, skywatcher apprentice, skywatcher
⸻ CURRENT RANKS ⇨ lead skywatcher
⸻ FUTURE RANKS ⇨ None for the moment

•─────⋅☾ ᑕOᗰᑭᒪE᙭IOᑎ ☽⋅─────•
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⋆。°✩ ALLEGIANCE DESCRIPTION ✮⋆˙
Ridgecreek is a tall, long-furred, blue-gray she-cat. She has long but smooth fur, and large ears feather tampered with pale blue-gray. She has long legs and a long tail, with strong back legs and an athletic and lithe build. Her pelt is mainly blue-gray that sometimes looks tinted purple. She has lighter colorpoint markings, with a lighter blue-gray mask that covers her top muzzle. Her legs and tail are also lighter blue-gray. She has white splotches and speckles covering her pelt, and small white dots underneath her eyes. Her eyes are purplish blue.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⸻ BODY TYPE/BUILD ⇨ lithe and athletic
⸻ PELT LENGTH ⇨ long
⸻ PELT THICKNESS ⇨ medium
⸻ PELT COLORS ⇨ blue-gray, lighter blue-gray, white
⸻ PELT MARKINGS ⇨ stripes
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⸻ EYES ⇨ purple-blue
⸻ DISABILITIES ⇨ N/A
⸻ SCARS ⇨ Some small scars that aren't too visible.

•─────⋅☾ ᑭᔕYᑕᕼE ☽⋅─────•
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⸻ 3 DESCRIPTIVE ADJECTIVES ⇨ creative, observant, resourceful
⸻ PERSONALITY ⇨

Ridgecreek is resourceful and independent, having learned to care for herself at a young age. She's curious of others and always willing to learn about the other cats, but she's never dependent on anyone else. She's also rather wise and knows a lot, not having been born into the clan and seen encountered other places and situations. She's a creative cat that can see situations differently and come up with creative solutions. She can make the most of what she has in every situation. She's also strangely unfazed by problems, almost always appearing calm and collected, and good at taking charge and figuring out what to do in tricky situations.

Ridgecreek is very secretive and private. There are many things she prefers to keep to herself rather than sharing with others. She's loyal to her clan, but there are many secrets that she prefers to keep to herself. Despite having friends, the only cat she truly trusts and depends on is herself. She also likes being by herself and around nature a lot, taking time to think. She's pretty connected with nature, and she also can get along with other animals (besides the ones she hunts), even if she can't talk to them.

However, Ridgecreek can be a little overconfident at times, overlooking challenges and believing for sure that she can do something. She's never arrogant, but sometimes thinks she's better than she is, or that she has more control on a situation that she actually does. She can also be reluctant to ask for help, believing that she should be able to do the things she does alone. She also dislikes criticism from other cats, even if they aren't being rude about it, because even a bit of criticism can cause her to feel like she's doing something completely wrong.