𝟸𝟽. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅʟᴀɴᴅs

Start from the beginning

"Diaspro!" Stella and the girls said with smiles. "Ready to take a big vacation?" Musa asked.

"Not really specially with having Darkar after the last piece which we don't know about but I guess we can't really say no to Faragonda in relaxing." Diaspro said making Tecna nod at her. "Same thing I said to her about the codex." Tecna said.

"We deserve it ladies, after all this the second time we save the magical dimension from evil." Stella said holding Diaspro by the shoulder. "Maybe you can get close to you know who." She wiggles her eyebrows, Layla closed her eyes.

"Or maybe keep boys out our minds and focus on relaxation, I heard there's a spa we can go to." Layla speaks up, Diaspro turns around to see her on a chair holding their pixies who are sleeping while Zing was playing cards. "Layla! Thank you so much for looking after my pixies, I'll sure make it up to you." Diaspro said with a smile hugging Layla who smiles hugging her back, she opens her eyes to land on Helia who watched their interaction.

She smiles and hugs Diaspro more close, Helia raised an eyebrow. "You can make it up to me by joining me on a girl's night or something together." Layla said pulling away.

"Sounds good! Now, we should get going." Diaspro said looking at her brothers who nodded. "Did you bring a swimsuit right? I heard they have grate lakes over there." Chatta said with a smile.

"I sure did, I was glad to know I had that laying somewhere in my closet." Diaspro said until she frowns hearing the ship beep. "What is it?" She asked Timmy who looks at the screen.

"The sensors are picking up another ship, just ahead of us." Timmy said and Brandon stands beside them. "But we're above the Wildlands. There should be no one else out here." Brandon said confused.

Diaspro looks ahead only to see a flying creatures flying towards them. "Watch out!" She said and the ship spins around to avoid the creature, she unfortunately didn't get to hold on Timmy's chair and falls on top of the girls.

"Sorry." Diaspro said as she had landed on top of Layla and Flora who groan in pain, a hand was put in front of her. "Thanks." She said with a smile seeing it was Helia helping her up.

"Of course. I can take care of myself, I'll have you know." Bloom snaps making Diaspro and Helia look at Bloom and Sky. "I know, I just-." Sky tried to explain but Bloom cuts him off.

"What? Did you expect me to burst into tears or something?" She asked, Diaspro wince seeing them argue. "Great, now I have a snappy brother to handle." Diaspro whispers beside Helia with a sigh.

"Sky's is a big guy, Diaspro." Helia said holding her shoulder. "I'm sure he can work things out with Bloom, just try to relax and focus on yourself." He said making her smile.

Diaspro stares at him for a moment until she realized that she was staring for long, she looks away and felt relieved when Brandon told them they have arrived.

____

"What do you think?" Diaspro asked as she comes out wearing a red ski outfit combine with a white beanie and goggles. "You look amazing." Both Helia and Layla said at the same time with smiles until they both heard what they said.

"Thank you?" Diaspro asked slowly seeing them look at each other with a frown on their faces. "Is everything okay with you two?" She asked.

"Everything is fine! Why don't you go ahead and try get some equipment." Layla said and Diaspro nods walking out of the dressing room looking for equipment.

"What's your deal?" Helia asked crossing his arms looking at Layla. "What's my deal? Nothing, just the fact that you are trying to hard to get Diaspro to like you." Layla said.