𝟑 | 𝙷𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚢

𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘨 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳!!

𝘦𝘳𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘱𝘭!!

𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘺𝘺𝘺

THIRD-PERSON

M/n opened the door to see more than 200 people inside the room. All eyes were on him and he could hear lots of whispering from them 'Oh, God. It's happening again.' He thought to himself.

"Hey, N/n. Give me your hand." He heard someone from behind him. He panicked and whipped his head around, just to see Rin. He let out a sigh of relief. 'Thank God it's you. I was wondering where you were.' He placed his hand in Rin's and the pair moved through the crowd to get to the corner. The whispers only got louder and more stares fell on M/n and Rin.

"Who's that black-haired hottie?"

"Is that the M/n? What is he doing with that emo-looking guy?"

"How glamorous.."

"Bro, d'you think I can bag that girl?"

"That's a guy.."

"Same thing."

"M/n is right here in the same building as us? I feel like I might just pass ou..."

A thud was heard and M/n looked in the direction of the sound. He wasn't looking where he was going and he accidentally bumped into someone which made both fall down and bump heads with each other. M/n winced in pain and rubbed his forehead.