𝟐 | 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘩𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘮𝘴

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴!1! 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴

𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺

You were experimenting different shooting techniques in the soccer field near your house while your older brother stood by the centre circle and analysed them.

"M/n, you're getting too.. sloppy. You used to be better than this. Staying with Rin isn't going to get you anywhere. You've barely been training and all you do is hang out with him!" B/n (Brother's Name) explained.

You glared at your brother before shooting the ball towards him at full speed, only for him to trap the ball and shoot it back at you right in the face. You looked up at him angrily as you were about to retaliate but your legs gave way and you fell to the ground.

"See, this is what I mean by you getting sloppy. Even a 7 year old could easily do better. Either stop hanging out as much with Rin and get better or don't listen to me at all and get worse."

He sighed and walked up to you with your bag as you laid down on the grass, completely exhausted.

"You have a bloody nose, that's disgusting." He muttered, grabbing a tissue from the bag and holding it up to your nose.

'And who's fault is that?'

"Quit moving your arms around and keep your head up."

You obeyed his orders and lifted your head.

"Listen M/n. I'm not saying that you can't hangout with Rin, it's just that you're slacking off and staying with only one person will only make you worse, making you fall behind. Go out of your comfort zone and find other people to play with, so you can adapt to their playstyle and counter it. Ok?"