𝟏 | 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝘪𝘤𝘭 𝘐 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 10 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘭

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘳 (') 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮/𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨/𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵*

𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘺𝘺

The cold breeze hit you as you walked out of the house. It was the beginning of spring.

"There you are M/n, I've been waiting for a whole 5 minutes. It's so fucking cold." Your friend spat. 

'I gave you a spare key to let yourself in anytime you want, why didn't you come in?' You signed out. 'Let's go, Rin.'

You and Rin both walked in comfortable silence, occasionally talking about what happened over the weekend and about your favourite footballers.

 Halfway to school, you spotted at a convenience store. You gripped Rin's hand to get his attention and he turned around to look at you with a faint blush on his cheeks.

This boy always longed for your touch to the point he always got flustered from it. He knew he was special to you as you never touched anybody else. 

(That wasn't entirely true, you only touched the people you were close to, and Rin was the only person you were close with at the time.)

"What is it?"