Haseena was clearly shocked at the new information, but she also felt a sense of anger and annoyance towards Shivani.

She was angry and upset with Shivani for betraying Santu and being dishonest about her relationship with her.

But it appears that she had already made up her mind about Shivani's character, as she was not willing to hear her side of the story.

“And what is she doing here?” Hasseena asked everyone in the room.

Haseena was now directing her question to the entire group, as she wanted to understand why this person (Shivani) was present at all.

She was clearly unhappy to see Shivani, and she was not going along with anyone’s attempts to justify Shivany's presence in the room.

"She's here for me"
"She's here for me"

Once again, Karishma and Santu spoke at the same time to provide answers to Hasseena's question.

The responses were conflicting again, as they both claimed that Shivani was present for their respective reasons.

Haseena was now even more confused, and she looked from Karishma to Santu, unsure of who to believe.

"Oh my god, for gods sake Can you both please shut up for once?" Shivani whispers-yelled at both Santu and Karishma.

She felt that they both needed to stop talking and just let her handle the situation from here on out.

Shivani took the charge of this whole situation
"Yes, I came here for both Karishma and Santu," Shivani said to Hasseena, as she tried to come up with an explanation that would help her save face.

"I wanted to make things work with Santu, aur karishma ne kaha ki wo yahi hai toh mujhe laga yehi accha mauka hai santu ko explain karne ka toh mai aagayi," she said, trying to sound convincing.

"I don't know what your intentions are towards Santu now, but you cheated on her with another person before," Hasseena said, her voice dripping with contempt for Shivani.

She was clearly angry at the revelation that Shivani had betrayed her girlfriend, and she was not afraid to make it clear to Shivani that she disapprove of her behavior.

"Now please don't hurt her again," she ended, as if giving her last warning to Shivani.

Shivani was visibly shaken by Hasseena's words, as they had hit her in a very sensitive spot.

Her eyes had started to tear up, and she was silent as she tried to maintain control of her emotions.

She was clearly angry and hurt by Hasseena's comments about her cheating on Santu, and she knew that there was nothing she could say to defend herself without making matters worse.

"Yeah, I'll remember that" Shivani replied.

Karishma quickly tried to interrupt the conversation by saying
"Haseena, it's a misunderstanding between Shivani and Santu."

She was trying to come to Shivani's defense and find a way to diffuse the tension that has risen between them and Hasseena.

Santu was silent all along but there is something in her that was feeling sorry for shivani but before anyone can speak any further noor jumped into the conversation and said "aap log ek minute ke liya shant ho jayenge???"

And now all eyes were on Noor, as if they were waiting for her to provide some sort of solution to this awkward situation.

"Haseena hame tumse kuch baat karni hai, and it's important" Noor’s words caught the attention of both Hasseena and the other individuals present in the room immediately.