𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

ابدأ من البداية

It was a picture of both Ronal and Tonowari stood together, their marriage certificate in one hand, and both their engaged hands up to show their ring fingers.

"They did that so quietly too!" Rotxo shouts.

"Do you think he's told the others?" Kiri asks.

Rotxo looked at her, almost in grimace, "I don't think he has. I'm not really sure how Ao'nung or Tsireya would react."

"But they were fine with Ronal and Tonowari together as a couple" Kiri shrugs, "so what could be the problem?"

"Being a couple doesn't mean much to them. Being married?.. Let's not forget, Ao'nung wasn't exactly pleased with their relationship to begin with. God knows how this will pan out" Rotxo replies.

"Is it truly that big of a deal?" Kiri asks, "their father has been a single man for a very long time. He deserves to be happy."

"Yes I know. But Ao'nung and Tsireya loved their mother dearly. It all depends on how they are able to handle it" Rotxo responds.

Kiri then looks towards her phone, noticing it buzz too.

"Did they send you the picture too?" Rotxo asks.

"No it's Love" Kiri furrows her eyebrows, "she says she's leaving to go back to England."

"What? Why?" Rotxo asks.

Kiri then looks up to Rotxo, ".. Ao'nung and Love broke up."

"Oh great heavens" Rotxo slaps his head into the palm of his hands.

-

"I got it!" Aneysa cheers, when she finds the hidden treasure box.

A plastic container, hidden behind her vanity desk. But it was the thought that counted after all.

"Open it! Open it!" Efe giggles, as he jumps up and down, excited for Aneysa to see what he had placed in the container.

"Just a minute, I need to unlock this big treasure box!" Aneysa grunts, pretending to struggle, "ah! Finally. Now, the big surprise awaits!"

She lifts the lid from the container, when she finds a chocolate coin and a bow.

Continuing to giggle, Efe takes the bow, placing it above his head whilst Aneysa watches in confusion.

"I am the treasure!" He smiles.

"Oh Efe!" Aneysa chuckles, before she holds onto him tightly, "if that's the case then i will have to lock you up, so that no one else shall find you!"

She lifts Efe above her shoulder, whilst he wriggles his legs.

"No! You can't!" He giggles.

And with luck, he was saved by the doorbell.

"Oh dear" she placed Efe down, "I will get you next time!"

She gives him a little tickle, before walking down, to get the door.

Meanwhile, Efe had returned to Aneysa's room, to take the chocolate coin.

...

As Aneysa opens the door, she comes to a shock to find Ao'nung stood there, slightly tipsy.

"God, you reek" she coughs.

"I'm not even that drunk" Ao'nung rolls his eyes, walking past her and into her house.

"... yes, come in" she mutters, before closing the door behind her.

"Nung!" Efe smiles, immediately running down.

Ao'nung holds his arms out to Efe, before he grabbed hold of him, lifting him up into a hug, "what had my big boy been up to?"

"Me and Aneysa went on a treasure hunt" he smiles, chocolate in the corners of his mouth.

"And he's eaten part of my gold" Aneysa squishes his cheek.

Ao'nung then looks towards Aneysa, "i need a place to stay for tonight."

"Is everything alright? I thought you were going out with Love today?" Aneysa asks, as she and Ao'nung were walking in to the sitting room.

"Yeah, that didn't go to plan" Ao'nung shrugs, "I broke up with her."

"What?" Aneysa immediately turns around, "I meant, why? I thought you both were well after Rotxo and Kiri's wedding party."

"I thought we were getting somewhere too, but clearly not" Ao'nung slumps down onto Aneysa's couch, "I bought her everything she wanted, I gave her everything she asked for. God, I even own a house, because she found it hard to live with other people."

"So what happened?" Aneysa asks, sitting beside him, "did you get into an argument?"

Ao'nung sighs, "I'm just.. I'm tired. I'm sick of the constant negativity she has, simply because she doesn't like that I am friends with you. She acts as though there is nothing I have done for her, all because I am friends with you."

"Ao'nung... I'm so sorry" Aneysa gives Ao'nung a sad smile.

"I just wanted someone to appreciate my efforts. I had gone to lengths for her and yet still, she acts as though I did not love her. I based my entire life around her to keep her happy. I do not know what more I could do" Ao'nung shrugs.

Aneysa nods, "I understand. If you need anything, I am here to help you. You can stay over tonight, i'll make you some nice dinner."

"You're pregnant, Aneysa. No way am I letting you make dinner" Ao'nung replies, "I'll cook."

"Are you sure?" Aneysa asks.

"A hundred and ten percent" Ao'nung smiles back.

-

✧˖*°࿐