Life Sucks

Charlie's POV:

Even though I'm the Princess of Hell and everything should go good for me, my life really does suck. And it has always felt like I've been missing something.

From a young age, I was forced to watch as the extermination wiped out my people. The sight of seeing thousands of sinners die once a year really upset me.

I had always tried to beg for my mom or dad to do something about it, but Mom was rarely home, and Dad was too busy with his "work" to spend any time with me at all.

As I got older, I grew more confident and decided to do something about it myself. I made a building with my own hands and preached about a hotel where sinners could be redeemed. Much like when I was younger, I was shut down by everyone around me, everyone I trusted!

Sure, I did have a happy life living there with my friend Angel Dust, who was probably only there for a place to live, but I enjoyed his company. But then, everything changed when the famous Radio Demon Alastor came knocking on my door...

He had promised that he would help get more people to come to my hotel, but he would have full control of everything that happened in it. So, with my mind only focused on the popularity and not so much the control, I shook his hand, and I have regretted it ever since...

Despite the fact that I founded the idea and was supposed to be in charge, all of that went to Alastor. He changed the whole concept of what it was supposed to be for. And now I was working for the tyrant when I thought it would be the other way round.

Every day, I'm stuck in my office writing down ideas while he is presenting MY hotel in the wrong way. Sure, I made new friends with the bartender Husk and cleaner Niffty, but it just isn't nice when your idea gets stolen and plagiarised in the wrong way.

I was no longer the happy, bubbly Princess of Hell anymore, I had fallen into the deep pit that is depression. I had hoped I would meet the special person who would feel the void in my heart and free me, but I'm already six feet under and practically digging my own grave.

But none of that mattered to me at that moment because the extermination would happen once again tomorrow. Sadly, it had come quicker since I did try and talk with Adam about stopping it, but instead, he pushed the date further.

When I'm not just a worker for Alastor, I'm forced to be a protector of my people since my parents have both gone missing. It's my job to keep them safe, so I have to put all of my depression aside and do what I have to do!

But I had not expected at all what was to happen next...

-----

Most of this will be in Vaggie's POV, I just wanted a good way to start this all off