Chapter Three: On The Rez

"What does she want?"

Leah quietly in her wolf form walked around the woods border of the reservation on her way home, it was early in the morning and she had even watched the sunrise but that didn't phase her at all. It was quiet and no one else was around, none of the idiot boys who were either calling her a bitch or looking at her with pity when they didn't think she was looking. Then there was her ex-fiance Sam Uley, who was now engaged to his imprint/and her cousin: Emily Young. She always thought the Gods hated her because if not her being his imprint then why out of all people would it be Emily?! Someone who she was close with!!

She didn't want to be on patrol with any of them to be honest, especially not Sam.  She didn't know if she would rather stick her nose in a leech's armpit or be stuck alone with Sam on patrol! Both were torturous but one was slightly more bearable than the other she just didn't know which one it was yet. She was sure the others didn't want to be on patrol with her either after all her thoughts were about the same things, the things she didn't want and wanted. 

There were lots of things she didn't want and wanted lately. She didn't want to patrol, she didn't want to be around Sam, and she wanted Seth to shut up about the baby leech! Hell, she didn't want any of this to happen to her!! But, she couldn't go back in time and change what happened so she had to work with what was happening now, that didn't mean she had to be happy about any of this though. 

One would think it would get better with time but ... it hasn't. Every time she saw him she would see the good times they had together. It didn't make it better that she would see him practically every day and would hear him in her head when she phased. It was made worse when they discovered that Emily was pregnant. Sure some part of her was happy for them but that didn't mean she wanted to see or hear it!

'Emily did this today, Emily's getting so big, Emily looks adorable, etc., etc.' She rolled as she thought about the barrage of thoughts Sam would have during patrol. So she did what anyone else would do, avoid them like the plague and change shifts so that she wouldn't be around Sam, even if it meant taking the early crack of dawn shifts that no one wants. But for some reason it seemed like no matter what she did, Sam would be there!! 

Before she could make out of the forest she heard Sam's voice. "Pack meeting the short leech called." He spoke to her. "You can't tell us what it is?" Paul spoke next. She had forgotten that she had switched with Paul, he was supposed to have the earliest shift but wanted to spend time with his imprint who miraculous with how often they go at it like rabbits wasn't pregnant. He was now coming to relieve her of her shift and start his.

She didn't remember if Paul said they had a date last night or if he was or if he wanted to have a conversation with her and his 'mom' over the phone like they always do whenever they have the time.

"It needs to be done in person, that goes for everyone!" Sam snarled before his presence disappeared, meaning he had shifted back into his human form. With an annoyed huff from both Leah and Paul, they made their way to Sam's home. 

Leah's morning was now officially ruined.

~ At Sam's House ~

Leah stood as far away from everyone as she could, out of the corner of her eye she could see Emily making Seth a plate of whatever they had for breakfast. She didn't care enough to focus on the scent. They were waiting for something, what it was she didn't know but it didn't take too long for her to get her answer when Bella walked in with Jacob causing her and Paul to snarl and the cold one. "What does she want?!" Paul demanded angrily. "And why can she still come on our lands?!" Leah spoke next.  "She's still a friend!" Jacob snarled at both of them. "And she has some information about what the meeting is about from the Cullen's." He continued, he had stopped calling them leeches when his precious Bella became one. 

Leah rolled her eyes at that. 'Suuuure, a friend who has you on a leash.' She thought as she turned to ignore them. "I heard that." She heard him say to her telepathically making her smirk at him. Letting him know she meant for him to hear her.

 Sam shook his head " The doctor called and informed me that they would be having guests in their home for a while." He began the meeting, not bothering to wait for everyone to settle down. "More leeches?!" Jared spoke up next with a mouth full of food and spitting pieces of chewed-up scrambled eggs back onto the plate, making Leah and Emily stare at him in disgust but he didn't care.

"They don't look like vampires, according to Alice and the others, they aren't cold ones." Sam continued. "Then what are they? Human?" Seth asked curiously, wondering why he hadn't heard about them from his imprint Renesmee. "And if they aren't leeches they what does this have to do with us?" Quil asked with a yawn, desperately wanting to go home and go back to bed.

"According to the pixie, she had a vision and it became blurry," Sam explained to them. "Meaning what exactly?" Leah spoke up, wondering what was so special about a blurry vision with no threat. 

"Meaning that we were involved in some way and it would be a good idea to know how."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiyana Lahote

Boyfriend/future husband: Niklaus Mikaelson

She has the genes to shapeshift but hasn't due to not being around cold ones

Morgaine Henderson

Morgaine Henderson

Witch

Imprint: Seth Clearwater

Parents: Not important

Future possible "adopted parents": Miracle and Jacob