𝐗𝐗𝐈

CHAPTER TWENTYONE

Arabian Kapri NelsonSeptember 10, 2023Miami, FL

September 10, 2023
Miami, FL

                               ARABIAN' sighed ending the tenth call she had for the last couple of hours about the renovations on the salon, along with the house. Stress wasn't even the word, plus she needed to start planning the wedding.

She didn't know where she wanted to have it, she didn't know the colors. She didn't know anything, it was all frustrating.

Arabian stood up from the chair, sliding open the glass door walking out of the office. Crossing her arms walking down the hallway stopping in her tracks staring at the two big circular bundles of red roses on the table.

"Awe, you're gonna make me cry" Arabian looked over at Tafari poking out her bottom lip walking over towards the roses sitting down on her knees.

"They didn't have pink in that size, they sold out"

"It's fine, I still love them" Arabian smiled looking back down at the roses, placing her hand on the brim tilting her head staring down at them.

 Arabian stood up from the floor wiping her face walking over towards Tafari wrapping her arms around his neck, feeling herself being lifted off the ground her legs automatically locked around him leaning forward pressing her lips against his

"I love you"

"I love you more" Arabian smiled kissing his cheek, Tafari kept her hosted up in his arms walking out of the living down the hallway towards their bedroom.

"Stop tryna peak, nosey ass" Arabian laughed closing her eyes until they reached the bedroom, opening her eyes poking out her bottom lip staring at all of the newly designer boxes inside of her closet.

"If you gave me a chocolate bar I'll be happy, I love you so much"

"Do I looked like a chocolate bar typa' nigga?" Arabian rolled her eyes sliding down from his body.