Part 1

After past few days while with Abby's kitten, She feel secured also napapatanong siya sa self niya why naman ganito ang mafeel niya, "I guess matchy kami ng cat? I guess ito na kaya ang start Ng new life ko with her?"

Abby: Callie, saan ka pakiss si mommy  (cute smile)

Lumapit ang cat Kay Abby then cat allowing her self to Abby kiss her face , after kissing Abby gives food to Callie also a water .

Abby: Callie ito na foods mo oh, eat na Ikaw Kasi mag go na si mommy sa school, balikan kita after my class ha ( kiss Callie)

While si Abby nasa school , she always thinking about what Callie do in her boarding house then yes, Abby is a student that currently living in her bh to continue her studies at university of southern Mindanao in kabacan by taking a Bachelor of Architectural Drafting Technology.

Abby is a madiskarte sa life, kindness, mahaba ang Patience and also a cat lover then her grandparents stand up for her to become her parents because she experience a broken family, Abby is a simple person also a first apo of her grandparents.

After Abby's class she immediately going home to see her beautiful and clingy cat , but before that Abby is buying a food for her.

While Abby opening the door , Callie is waiting Infront of the door as a "pagbati"

Abby: Hello baby , I miss you ( Hala si oa)

She hug Callie because she miss her , then callie allowing herself for Abby.
After that Abby is preparing food for Callie and for herself.

Abby: Miming Callie here's your foods na oh

And Callie is eating her lunch, while Abby is eating din ng kanyang own lunch.

After minutes Abby is need to go back to school for her class.

Abby: Bye Callie, mag go mona si mommy sa skwelahan ha (feeling ma gets ng cat)

Past forward after two months with Abby ang her  Callie , her friends pm that she needs furparent again to adopt her kittens and yes Abby agree.

Gen: dai want mo cat diba? I have kittens Kasi then I need to rehoming because madami Sila .

Abby: Segee dai kunin ko isa (with smile)

Gen: Hala, omg! Thank you dai , I know na maalagaan mo ito ng maayos and also I have a trust Sayo when it comes cat.

Abby is overwhelm about gen said , then after a two months that gen kittens is pwedi na ma rehoming and she immediately go to gen place to pick up kittens .

Abby: are you sure? final decision daw dai baka nagdadalawang isip kapa ( joke smile)

Gen: final na, Sayo na to ( smooth smile)

Abby: Hala, cutie huhu (si ao)

Gen: alagaan mo ha because she's my second Luna (crying emoji)

Abby : yes dai alagaan ko ito.

After their conversation Abby is go to the avenue to buy kittens foods also for Callie foods. Then Abby directly going home to give foods to her two baby kittens.

Abby: Callie may new sister Ikaw and her name is snowy ( naboang na hahaha)

Callie first impression to snowy is nabagohan siya but after a few days they became friends and after that Callie and snowy is parang mag siblings na.