Rules and Part 1

<I'm back, I'm not dead. Sorry for being gone for so long. But I finally figured out what was keeping me from having the inspiration and motivation to keep doing this.

These rules are being set here so that things don't go out of control.

1: A new chapter will be uploaded every week. If by that time you didn't put in your part of interaction then you will be ignored and if you don't interact for three whole weeks then you will permanently be ignored.

2: No adding anything related to HOPE. I only have so much creativity in my brain and I have absolutely no creativity for HOPE. The only exception that I will make is if you are doing something minor, such as having your character come from HOPE or being something from HOPE. Beyond that, however, if you break this rule then you will be permanently ignored.

3: No having more than three different characters that you have in the story. The exception that I will make is if they are all in the same place, or if more than one is shown at once. An interaction that only requires one comment, as opposed to two. This rule is here so that others can join without reaching the cap of how many photos I can include in a chapter, since I will not be manually writing whatever you wrote.

4: If you wish to do something special with your character and I character that I control, for instance, wanting your character to be in a relationship with a character that I control, then don't just dive in. Ask within the comment and start slow in case I decide that the answer is no.

5: No sexual themes. If you've read my other stuff then you know that I've already done stuff like that, but I'm completely over writing stuff like that. You can put in suggestive themes, but nothing beyond that. I am not against other types of NSFW though, so if you want to writing gore then go crazy.

6: No trying to control characters that are not yours. That includes characters that I control and characters that other interacters control. If someone gives you permission then you may go on ahead, but do not try to control a character without permission first.

7: If you wish to add a character to the story, one that specifically I would be controlling, do not just make them walk into a part of the story. Add a side bit where they may eventually be brought into the rest of the story.

8: No flooding the interacts with back and forth between you and another interacter within a single chapter. You can have a few responses, but make sure that it doesn't completely flood it.

9: If you are just joining after the second chapter has been uploaded then join the same way that everyone else has. Waking up and picking where you want to be at that moment.

That's all that I can think of at the moment. These rules might be updated in the future. For now let's just carry on and start.>

You wake up to find yourself in the beautiful lands of Paradise. Everything is just so bright, but in a good way. You get up and take a look around, trying to figure out where you are.

<From here you decide where you are. I will work around wherever you choose.>