○Chapter 16○[Part Final]

Start from the beginning

Taekook was packing his essential things in his bag...he was wearing a beautiful anarkali suit...hairs were having a messy bun....a minimal makeup with a natural beauty adoring his face....body covered with his favourite coat....White doctor coat....

"And stethoscope done"
Taehyung said to himself placing the last thing in his bag....the moment he turned an immediately Yelp came out from his lips when someone scared him making a scary face...

Taehyung looked at the person who was laughing loudly and he saw it was Jungkook who laughing at the reaction gave by taehyung...

Taehyung took a file and fold it and started to beat Jungkook on his shoulders.....and Jungkook he was loving the moment so he started to act like it was hurting...

"You are very very bad Kook....."

"Okay okay Tae its hurting sorry sorry ow"

"You deserve this kook"

After 5 minutes of there cute banter....Jungkook looked at the bag and lot of files on the desk....he felt confused and asked taehyung about this...so taehyung said

"Every year my college do a medical camp on the area near the outskirts of Meghalaya where they are 3 old age homes and 2 orphanages which is run by the government so....today is my duty to be there"

Jungkook hmmed and asked "So when will you return??"

Taehyung looked at him and said "around 10-11 pm"

Jungkook thought in his mind
"10 pm...on the outskirts area...alone...no no I can't let my queen go there alone....what If my queen need something...then who will help my queen....being the future King and husband of my love it is my godamn duty to be with my love"

Jungkook immediately started to think about a plan so that he can company Taehyung...he immediately took out his phone and messaged Jhope....telling him to donate 20 lakh each on both the places....he smiled when jhope immediately replied okayy sir.....

Jungkook looked at taehyung who was placing the files in his other bag...Jungkook then started to speak in a surprising manner

"Wait there you know today is my meeting with them too...let's go together tae"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook....and said

"What Really that means we will be together there....yeyy...but kook I cant come with you...I will to go with Vijay sir and team"

Jungkook poked his inner cheeks hearing the name of another man from taehyung....he smirked because he know that Vijay will easily agree to this....

.

.

.

Jungkook was waiting for taehyung by standing in front of his car...did he talked with Vijay...no threatened Vijay....Jungkook was replying the text of Jhope who was saying him to meet him....and have a talk...

The soft sound of anklets made Jungkook to have his gaze up and he took a deep breath looking at his queen who was looking again so simple...and beautiful...

and beautiful