❤️ Fourteen ❤️

At night, DJ entered the room,

His eyes were tired but a smile formed on his face as he saw Ruhi sleeping peacefully in the sitting position, holding a book in her hands.

He quietly approached her and gently took the book from her grasp, accidentally causing her to stir from her sleep.

DJ : Sorry.

He whispered, placing the book on the bedside table.

Ruhi blinked her eyes open and rubbed them sleepily.

Ruhi : Koi baat nahi, kaha the aap? Party khatam hone ke baad kaha chale gaye the?"

she asked, looking up at him with curiosity.

He hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to say. How could he tell her that he had gone to meet simone.

Even though their relationship had ended long ago, he had felt the need to have closure and make sure that he had moved on.

But revealing this to Ruhi would only hurt her.

DJ : Actually, I went to seeoff some important clients.

He replied, choosing to keep the truth hidden.

Ruhi's smile widened as she nodded, clearly believing his explanation.

Ruhi : Oh, okay.

She said, settling back against the pillows.

DJ let out a sigh of relief, grateful that Ruhi hadn't pressed any further.

DJ : I'll just change and come.

She nodded.

----------------------------------------

He sat beside her, she was reading a book.

He closed his eyes, trying to push away the thoughts that were clouding his mind.

He knew he had made the right decision in choosing Ruhi as his life partner.

She brought so much joy and love into his life, making him a better person in every way possible.

Ruhi : DJ..??

DJ : huhh...what happened..??

Ruhi : aapko kya hua jabse aaye hai tabse kuch soch rahe hai is everything okay...??

DJ : yaa everything is fine, I was thinking...

He held her hand.

DJ : I am lucky to have you....

He kissed her hands. She blushed.

Ruhi : me too.

She felt her heart skip a beat as he leaned towards her and tenderly kissed her forehead.

She could feel the warmth of his lips on her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

She closed her eyes and savored the moment, feeling the rush of emotions that flooded her soul.

As he continued to shower her with kisses, moving from her eyelids to her cheeks, she felt a blush creeping up her cheeks.

She got up from the bed and made her way to the balcony, the cool night air helping to calm her racing heartbeats.

he wrapped his arms around her.

His touch sent shivers down her spine, his mere presence bringing a sense of calm and comfort to her.

He gently brushed the stray strands of hair from her shoulders, his touch tender and gentle, making her breath hitch in her throat.

As he leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her shoulder, she felt a blush creeping up her cheeks.

The simple gesture of affection from him made her heart flutter with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Feeling overwhelmed by her emotions, she turned to him, wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace.

He chuckled softly, his arms encircling her in a protective embrace.

He picked her up in his arms and took her inside.

She was feeling difficult to hide her blush.

He made her lay down on bed and laid down beside her.

Both were just looking at each other.

DJ : good night...!!!

Ruhi : good night..!!!

--------------------------------------------

Next morning, the sun streamed through the curtains, gently waking DJ from his slumber.

As he opened his eyes, his hand automatically reached out to the other side of the bed, expecting to feel Ruhi's warm presence beside him.

But to his surprise, the space was empty.

Confusion clouded his mind as he sat up, looking around the room in search of her.

He went down.

He found Ruhi sitting beside Shobhana, engrossed in performing the morning puja.

He felt a sense of relief washing over him as he took in the scene before him.

He was just standing there and admiring her.

Just then, he heard Yuvika's teasing voice behind him.

Yuvika : Itna nahi ghurte bhaiya, aapki hi nazar lag jayegi bhabhi ko.

her playful tone making him jump in surprise.

He turned around to face her, feeling slightly embarrassed at being caught staring at Ruhi.

DJ : I was just watching her perform puja with Dadi.

trying to sound casual but failing miserably as he stumbled over his words.

Yuvika raised an eyebrow at him, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Yuvika : Bhaiya, aaj se pehle toh aapko puja mein kabhi interest nahi aaya, toh aaj kyu suddenly?

she quipped, teasing him further. He felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment as he mumbled something about needing to get ready for office.

DJ : Okay, okay, I'm going.

He went quickly making his escape back to his room, feeling Yuvika's laughter following him all the way.

Once inside the room, he took a deep breath, feeling a mix of emotions swirling inside him.

DJ : what's happening to me?