❤️ Thirteen ❤️

The whole Mahajan house was full of laughter and happiness as today there is DJ and ruhi's wedding reception party.

The staff was working efficiently.

Media, reporters, newspaper editors, businessmen, important clients everyone was invited.

Ruhi was getting ready for the reception. The off white netted designer lehenga, with diamond jewellery, mangalsutra was tied around her neck, hair was open.

She went out of the closet getting ready.

She saw DJ talking to someone on a phone call....

DJ : I want that file at any cost, otherwise be ready to find a new job, useless people....

he shouted at the phone call and hung it up. He turned and saw her looking at him with worry. He went to her.....

DJ : Sorry woh actually...

Ruhi : It's okay DJ, aap itna tension mat lijiye sab thik ho jayega....

He smiled and hugged her....

DJ : Thank you, looking beautiful.....

he said kissing her forehead, she smiled.

DJ : Let's go....

she nodded....

They came down....

Everyone was looking at them with awe....

Yuvika : Looking beautiful bhabhi

Ruhi : Thank you....

-----------------------------------------

DJ and Ruhi's wedding reception was in full swing. The hall was adorned with sparkling fairy lights, beautiful flower arrangements, and the soft hum of people mingling and enjoying themselves....

The couple looked radiant, their faces beaming with joy as they greeted their guests.

As DJ and Ruhi moved through the room, accepting congratulations and well wishes from their friends and family, a shadow from the past suddenly loomed over them. Simone, appeared before them, her eyes filled with a mix of surprise and something darker.....

Simone : Hi DJ...

her voice dripping with jealousy as she eyed their entwined hands. Ruhi, who was unaware of Simone's identity, looked at DJ expectantly....

Ruhi : DJ, who's she?

she asked, confusion evident in her eyes.

DJ hesitated, unsure of how to explain the sudden appearance of his ex at their wedding reception....

DJ : Ruhi, she's....

he began, but the words caught in his throat. The tension in the air was palpable as Ruhi waited for an explanation.

Before DJ could say anything more Shobhana intervened, coming to his rescue.

Shobhana : She's a mere photographer who came to cover the event, Ruhi beta....

she said, her voice is firm and authoritative....

Simone seethed with anger at Shobhana's dismissive words. She despised being referred to as a mere photographer, knowing that her aspirations were much higher....

Despite Shobhana's intervention, the tension lingered in the air. Ruhi sensed the underlying emotions but chose to trust shobhana's words for the time being. She smiled politely at Simone, trying to diffuse the awkwardness of the situation.

DJ and Ruhi was called by her father...they went from there.....

After some time,

Shobhana came to DJ....

Shobhana : tumne usse kyu bulaya yaha DJ...??

DJ : dadi I swear, maine nahi bulaya aur main kyu bulaunga....

Shobhana : be careful DJ....

He nodded....

DJ came in the garden....

-----------------------------------------

DJ : now what simone...??

Simone : I didn't come here as a photographer, DJ. I came here to see you....

she declared, her voice cutting through the chatter of the room.

DJ's heart sank as he realized the gravity of the situation. He had thought he had moved on from his past relationship with Simone, but her unexpected presence threatened to unravel everything he had built with Ruhi. He took a deep breath, mustering his courage to address the situation head-on.

DJ : Simone, we've talked about this before. It's over between us. I've found happiness with Ruhi, and I hope you can respect that....

DJ said, his voice firm but tinged with regret.

Simone's expression hardened, her jealousy turning into bitterness. She had thought she could win DJ back, that their shared past would be enough to bring him back to her side. But now, faced with the reality of his love for Ruhi, she felt a sense of defeat wash over her.

DJ : we should end it here simone.... and now I don't want you near my family....

He said and went from there....!!!!