Y/n:"Dad,you alright? I've noticed you've been-"

Mr Kim:"Hey,hobi!! Don't just drink sprites! Eat first or else your stomach get full with sprite,and you will not eat your food!"

He ignored her question,but she don't seem to give up.

Y/n:"What's wrong,Dad? Are-"

Mr Kim:"Taehyung!! I know you like my maded food,but eat slowly.You will choke!"

Taehyung:"Sorry,sorry,but I just can't control myself! It's so delicious!!"

Mr Kim:(Chuckle)"Thnx"

She speak again,but he again cut her by saying something.

She stare at her Dad likely to read his mind,but she can't.He have his cold expression whenever she say something or stare at him.

Suddenly something hit her like a truck.

'Does he know about me begin a mafia queen? But how? Who told him that? And if it's like that he can talk to me about it,instead of ignoring me.Whats wrong with him?' She thought.

She silently eat her without saying anything to anyone,and not even joining in their joke or conversation which she always do.

Thankfully no one noticed this between her and her Dad,but Jin and Yoongi does.

Y/n:"Thnx for the food"

She get up,and walk to her room after washing her plate and hand.

'Is everything alright with her?' Jin thought.

'Does they both got into fight or something?' Yoongi thought.

They both look at their sister leaving dinning room with her head low,barely noticing about her surrounding.She stumbled while climbing stairs as Jin and Yoongi both get up from their sit,but sit again hesitantly when they saw she handle herself and didn't fell.

'I'm worried about her's Jin and Yoongi thought..

******
It was night,stars was dancing in the night,and moon was shining bright.It was beautiful night,for Namjoon.

The cold breeze was hiting his face as he take in the air and out.

It's Namjoon's routine and habit to come out on the walk after his meal.Usually his little baby sister come with him,but today she denied it,so Namjoon decided to go alone.

He was enjoying his alone time when he saw a kid crying under the tree.He looks around to see his parents or guardians,but no one comes in his view.

Eventually,he decided to approach the kid.

Namjoon:"Hey kiddo,are you lost? Can I help by any chance?"

He sweetly asked the kid as the kid look up at him with his teary red eyes.

Kid:"I-I'm lost"(sob)"I want to go home"

He started to cry again.

Namjoon:"It's alright"

He cares the boy's head softly,and continue.

Namjoon:"I'll take you home.Do you know the address?"

Kid:"Really?"

The kid light up by this as he jump on his feet.

Namjoon:"Yes.Now tell me where you live?"

'Why don't I ask his parents number? They can come and get him while I'll go on my way' Namjoon thought as he bend to reach the boy's height.

Namjoon:"Do you know your parents number,kiddo?"

The boy was taken aback by this as he shook his head.

Namjoon:(Sigh)"Okay...Then I gusse I'll drop you there"

The boy smile at him as they both walk towards the boy's house.

Namjoon decided to erase the awkward silence by asking boy something.

Namjoon:"How you came here? I mean you much have come here with your parents,then where are they?"

The boy look down at his feet,finding words to tell Namjoon.

Kid:"I-I got lost while playing"

This was the only thing he could find to say as Namjoon nod.

Namjoon:"You should not go so far away from your parents,kid.Its dangerous"

Kid:"I kn-know,It was my fault.I shouldn't leave my father's hand"

The boy started to cry again as stop walking and bend down.

Namjoon:"Don't cry pls.I'll take you to your parents house"

The boy wipe his tears as he look at Namjoon with cute smile.

Kid:"Thnx uncle"

Namjoon:"Erm-umm I would like it if you call me Hyung.Im not so old"

The boy laugh.

Kid:"Ok,hyung"

Namjoon was happy to make the boy laugh.He can't see the innocent soul crying like this.

Namjoon smile as he begin to get up,but all of a sudden something hard hit on his head.

Before losing his conscious he heard the boy apologize.

Kid:"I'm sorry,hyung"

Mafia stepbrother On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara