Chapter 1

SABA

It's already 7:55and I have to reach hospital till 8 and I'm still 10 minutes away from the hospital."Run Saba run"saying this to myself I started running at my full speed. "Allah please help me I don't want to get scolded by Mr. Anaconda"I whispered to myself.

Well everyone will be thinking who is "Mr. Anaconda".Well his name is Shahzeb Ali,the senior doctor of our or you can say one of the head doctor of our department and yeah he is a brilliant psychiatrist. But everytime he look at me it's feel like he'll eat me up and not only me he looks at everyone in the same manner that's why I have given him this unique nickname.He truly deserves it.I still remember what he told me on the first day of my internship "there is no room for apologies in our profession."
I know what he said was actually the truth but I can't deny the fact that he's annoying.
Exactly 8:01am I was standing in front of the entrance of the hospital "Shukr Allahumdullilah"saying this I made my way straight towards my department.I was panting hard as I have never ran this fast in my life. Diya one of my friends noticed my state and rushed towards me"calm down girl, seems like you are coming from a marathon "she said analyzing me. "Well it's just like a marathon"I said still panting "I need water"hearing me Diya quickly brought me a glass of water .After drinking water finally I feel at ease. "What's made you run so fast that made you out of breath huh? "she asked "Well that because I don't want to get scolded by Mr. Anaconda"she rolled his eyes and said "Why the hell you call him anaconda? I mean look at him from which angle he seems like anaconda to you? "I laughed seeing her frustrated "See from my eyes you'll know why I call him anaconda "She made up a face saying she done with me I love teasing her after all she's my good buddy. We were talking then suddenly we heard someones voice and I know to whom it belongs "Pay attention everyone"
and there he was that Anaconda standing in front of us. But today his getup is also like anacondas all black you know. "I have checked all of your reports,it's been one month since you all have joined but still many of you don't know how to make reports of patients"he looks angry "Especially you two"he pointed the the interns standing behind me and Diya"You two have written rubbish. In this  way you gonna check your patients? Well in this way I can't say whether you both will complete your internship or not?"
"Only Zaid reports are appreciable. You all should take reference from his reports. "We all looked as Zaid in disbelief not because his reports were good but because Sir has appreciated him. Wow that something unbelievable even Zaid was shocked.
"Come and take your reports from my cabin after that go back to your work"saying that he left the staff room and went back his cabin. "Zaid we all need party. You've won lottery."
Diya said "Yes a party is must"I joined.
"Yes my ladies why not but first let's go and take the reports don't make him mad by letting him wait. Let's go"
Three of us made our way towards Sir's cabin .Zaid knocked the door "come in" a voice came and he entered the cabin then after Zaid it was Diya then it was my turn I don't know why but his presence always makes me nervous I knocked the door
"Come in"then I entered inside his cabin. He was sitting on his chair "Miss Saba, I'm glad to see you are improving good work keep it up."
I looked at him with wide eyes I was stunned after hearing him."Here take your reports." "Thank you Sir I'll do my best" he nodded at my statement "You should do your best. You may go now"I nodded and quickly got out of his cabin.

Love from JIMI❤
First chapter uploaded.
Plz read, vote, and comment guys❣️