??: that's not fair hyungs.

We looked back and saw a group of boys standing there. Yn saw them and went to hug them.

Eunwoo: here are our rivals.

My hand immediately went to my gun In my waistband when dad gestured me not to.

Yn: when did you come here ? I missed you all so much.

??: we missed you too noona. So much.

She hugged them one by one and then they all came in. They hugged everyone here.

Mom: when did you guys came back ?

Heeseung: we came back in the morning straight from the airport. We thought to spend some time with noona today.

Niki: yeah because after all she is so precious to us.
He said back hugging yn.

Mom: okay now yn, tie your rakhis quick.

Yn: yeah.
She tied first around the boys who came just now.

Yn: god bless you all always. Take care of yourselves and when you will be reaching home your gifts are waiting for you.

Heeseung: that's not fair noona. We should be the one giving gifts to you today.

Yn: it's okay.
Then she went and tried around astro, got 7 and then her brothers. They all took out their gifts but yn denied them.

Mom: what happened yn ?

Yn: Today I want something else from all of them.

Mark: you want another gift ? It's okay we'll buy it for you.

Soobin: yeah. Tell us.

Yn: no. Not a gift. But a promise from all of you.

Soo Hyun hyung: what is it yn ?

Yn: no matter what happens in the future. You all won't leave me like dad did.

Mom: yniee-

Yn: no mom, they have to promise me today. From last 9 years they are just twisting my talks. But not now. I just need this promise.

Yeonjun: okay okay. Relax. We promise you. We all will never leave you. NEVER.

She hugged them all in a group hug and I can see her tears making their way out of her eyes. Even my eyes got glossy seeing her state.

Jay: okay now no more emotional talks. We just came back. Let's go and enjoy.

Yn: we can't. Oppas have work to do. *sad*

Yeonjun: who told you ?

Yn: huh ? Didn't you just said it sometimes before that you had-

Soobin: that was all fake.

Yn: you!
She said punching him playfully in his stomach.

Yn: I hate you all.

Them: we love you too.

Yn's pov~~
We all were about to go when I remembered something.

Me: opss. We can't go. I have some work in the company.

I said pressurizing the word company so oppas understand it.

Heeseung: noona. *whining*

Mark oppa: it's okay kiddos. You take rest for today and moreover we are coming here on weekend. So let's go for now.

We all had a group hug and they left. I went to my room and got changed into something comfortable. I came downstairs when the doorbell rang.

Yeonjun oppa: oh it must be the friend I told you yesterday.