Pleasure and Pain

Start from the beginning

"Good.. I feel like I'm floating." I let out an airy giggle, taking the glass to my lips for another sip.

I never drink alcohol. I have a feeling it's going to really fuck me up, but Taehyung and Jung Kook are probably the best people to be drunk around.

"Do you know what'll make you feel even better?" Taehyung then lures me into his snare, making me sit up on my knees and lean towards him on all fours.

"Come here." He pats his lap, and I pull myself up, taking a seat in front of him.

"I'll show you what you need to do, then you can take over, okay?" He coos, and I nod back to him.

He takes his hands under the skirt of my dress and I gasp at his sudden touch on my bare thighs.

"Wait." I panic, making him pause.

"I'm going to make you feel good, I promise." He mouths at me, and I turn to look at Jung Kook, who just nods to me. He.. knew this was going to happen?

I look back at Taehyung and he nods at me as well

He slips his hand under my briefs and suddenly touches my skin.

I let out a sharp inhale and Jung Kook smirks at me.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asks quietly, and I shake my head.

I can feel him rubbing me gently, and I feel an urge to pee suddenly, making my raise myself off his lap.

He takes his chance and then slips his fingers inside me, making me gasp loudly at his intimate touch.

He pumped his fingers and the feeling was building into something..

It was taking my breath away and I became desperate, but I wasn't sure what for.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and moaned out as it felt like I was going to explode.

The feeling got so much more intense, and just as I felt like I was going to burst, he pulled his fingers out suddenly.

I looked at him confused with the way he made me feel, and that he stopped so abruptly.

He held his fingers in front of me, and they were coated in a sort of wetness.

"This is you." He mouths, then put his digits in his mouth to suck them clean.

"Go on." He encouraged, grabbing my hand and guiding it under me.

I stared at him as I entered two of my fingers inside me. I could feel myself blushing so much.

I was wet, but it wasn't like a normal wet.

As I slipped in deeper, I took my breath away.

The same feeling returned, and I kept it going.

Taehyungs eyes lit up as he saw me gasping for air.