Maybe it wont be so bad here.

"I bought lots of food for dinner. Do you want to help me prepare it?" He pulls away and asks sweetly.

I am absolutely knackered, but if it means being in Hoseoks good books, then I'll crack on.

He passed me a knife and a sack of potatoes.

"Can you cube these, please? Then the carrots and parsnips. I'll do the stock and the meat, and the suet balls." 

He stood for a moment with his hands on his hips, working out in his head how's best to start dinner, and I just got on with cubing the potatoes.

"Ah, shit." I whined, nipping my finger with the knife.

Hoseok glanced over and panicked at the blood, then rushed over to put his finger over the cut. 

He removed his finger and the cut was no more, and he gave a sigh of relief. 

"You are very much like a human. You'll toughen up soon enough, though." He smiled at me, then continued prepping the meat.

Hoseok carried the stew pot to the table, and I helped lay out the bowls and spoons, and then he rang a bell that was fixed to the wall.

I took my seat, with Namjoon to the side of me, and Yoongi opposite.

We tucked into the stew, and I felt.. normal. It was nice. 

After dinner, everyone dispersed again, and after doing the dishes with Hoseok, I made my way to my room.

I know these energies are meant to aid me, but they are giving me such a headache.

I get into my white night dress and then tuck myself into bed.

I then close my eyes, feeling my body get heavy with sleep.

"Y/N." a light and airy voice speaks.

A face flashes in front of me.

A young man, who looks around my age stares back at me

He smiles, and takes my hand.

"Follow me." He whispers, then pulls me out of my bed.

" He whispers, then pulls me out of my bed