"That's no way to treat our new resident.. Jimin." A sharp voice scolds him, and I look up at the speaker.

Yoongi.

I am speechless as I meet eyes with him.

Rita was right, he is terrifying.

"You are weak. Don't let the Fae and alike trick you." He growls deeply at me, and I can only nod as his dark eyes pierce into me.

"Rita should know better than to leave such a weak minded witch in this house." He spat, shooting daggers at me as he walks towards the kitchen.

"You're meant to help me. I'm new to all of this!" I whine, running after him to argue my case.

As I reach him, he grabs hold of my shoulders and slams me against the wall, causing me to let out a cry from the sudden aggressive act.

He brings his nose to my neck, trailing it around my lips and then down to my chest.

"What are you doing?" I let out in a fearful breath, remembering clearly that I should not poke the beast.

"You stink." He spits, holding me still so I can't move.

"What? I took a bath not long ago?!" I panicked, and he shakes his head at me.

"It's not that kind of smell. 

It is potent. It will attract a lot of people to you. The wrong kind of people. You need a protective cast." He frowns at me, almost scolding me like I should know this already.

"Can y..you.. do a.. protective cast.. for me?" I stutter, still very much afraid of this man who restrained me.

"Mm." He nodded, then shut the door without even touching it.

I didn't know what to expect, but he was so close to me. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

He took his hands to the bodice of my dress and began untying it.

I could faint there and then. First he puts his hands on me, then he undresses me.. My heart can't take this. Is he going to have his way with me? So soon after meeting?!

"Calm down. I'm not hurting you, am I?" He taunts me, watching my breasts as the pop out of the tight hold from the corset.

He pulls my dress down, taking my trembling hands and placing them on my chest to cover myself, then he pulls my underwear down slightly.

I was frozen with fear until he closes his eyes and begins mumbling something as he gently strokes slowly from the top of my head, down the bridge of my nose, over my lips, down my neck, my sternum, over my navel, and stopping as he gets to my center. He grazed his finger over and briefly inside, then went back on himself.

As he got back to the top of my head, he opened his eyes and gave me a subtle smirk.

He then pulled my underwear back up, and then the dress, tying it up for me as if nothing happened.

"It doesn't help you're a virgin, either." He scoffs while tightening the bodice.

I felt my cheeks flush instantly.

How does he know?

He pulls the door open, again, without touching it, and Taehyung and Jimin were stood like they had their ears to the door to listen, causing Yoongi to scoff at how childish they are.

I took an extra minute to calm down, and as I moved to leave the kitchen, Jimin stood in front of me to stop me.

"Aw no fair. He hid your smell." Jimin whines, then giggles at himself as he walks off.

I enter back into the room, and some fresh eyes land on me.

Jung Kook, Hoseok and Namjoon.

Hoseok smiled at me, but Jung Kook and Namjoon just stared blankly at me.

I took the empty seat next to Namjoon, which happened to be opposite Yoongi

"Did you put a cast on her?" Namjoon asks Yoongi, causing him to roll his eyes as he nods.

"I can still smell her." Namjoon grits his teeth.

"Of course you can still smell her. She's half human.. and she's whole." Yoongi snorts, and Namjoon picks up my hand, bringing it to his nose.

I gasp as my personal space is once again invaded, and I glance at Yoongi in confusion.

Whole?

I feel something sharp on my wrist and notice Namjoon a whisker away from piercing my skin.

"Get off me!" I hiss at him, and he lets go instantly. That didn't sound like my voice..

"You tell him." Hoseok chuckled, causing Namjoon to shoot daggers.

I met eyes with Hoseok and we smirked at each other.

I did a quick head count and noticed we were missing one.

Jin?

"Tell us about yourself." Taehyung suggested, breaking the awkwardness and distracting me from the obvious tension.

"Well, my name is Y/N.

I am 23. I only found out yesterday that I am a Warden, and I don't really know what abilities I have.." I confessed, and half of the table looked me in shock.

"What magic have you done?" Hoseok asks, with worry in his tone.

"I found out I killed a rabbit when I was 10.." 

Yoongi snorted, then got hit by Hoseok for teasing me.

"..I killed the postman when I was 13." 

Yoongi dropped his smirk.

"..My father had my memory wiped after that. I honestly had no idea until I found an old diary. I think he thought by wiping my memory that I would be safe."

"Safe from the assassins?" Taehyung prompts.

"Those, and my mother."

As I spoke, Yoongi and Namjoon both gave each other weary looks.

"Taehyung, after lunch.. Can you destroy all the mirrors in the communal rooms?" Namjoon instructed him, and I gave him a quizzical look.

"We don't want to take any chances. Especially so early on." He explains, but still I'm no closer to understanding.

"You are weak minded. If Fae can manipulate you so easily, then it will be a piece of piss for any genuine evil to do so." Yoongi scoffed again, staring straight at me.

"How do I become stronger?" I mumble, and Hoseok reaches over to place his hand on mine.

"You will get there. Being surrounded by strong energies will soon have an effect on you. You must be vigilant, though. You are vulnerable." He caresses my hand and smiles at me, then leans back in his chair to continue eating.